Marino Thinks Devante Parker 'Looks Outstanding' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino Thinks Devante Parker 'Looks Outstanding'

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
[video]http://www.miamidolphins.com/multimedia/videos/1-on-1-With-Dan-Marino-At-Fins-Weekend/553c5459-2f6e-4ba6-ba1e-deda791a867b?adbid=599982748128780288&adbpl=tw&adbpr=19853312&campaign=social_20150517_45943726&short_code=30bq3&icampaign=web_bleacher[/video]

1-on-1 With Dan Marino At Fins Weekend

Hall of Fame QB Dan Marino chats with Tristin Jones as he takes part in the Fins Weekend Golf Tournament presented by Waste Management, in which all proceeds go to the Miami Dolphins Foundation. Don't miss Marino's comments on the opportunity and challenge for Ryan Tannehill in 2015 with a new look at the wide receiver position.

Was one of the easiest picks to make in Dolphins history. Dude is the EXACT WR we needed on this team. You couldn't script that any better.

Not that I disagree with him, or anything, but was else is he supposed to say?

I'm sure Marino wouldn't have said anything if he thought otherwise. Dan knows a thing or two about good receivers, so to receive praise from him is saying something about Parker's abilities!

I'm sure Marino wouldn't have said anything if he thought otherwise. Dan knows a thing or two about good receivers, so to receive praise from him is saying something about Parker's abilities!
Exactly.. Pretty sure we never heard him say that Hartline was outstanding!!

I think we got the best WR in the draft. I didn't see any WR's in the draft who were better than Parker at going up to catch the ball in traffic. Marino knows talent when he see it and I wouldn't dismiss his statement.

I think we got the best WR in the draft. I didn't see any WR's in the draft who were better than Parker at going up to catch the ball in traffic. Marino knows talent when he see it and I wouldn't dismiss his statement.

I rated Cooper and White over him, although if you are putting together a puzzle of WRs for a team, Parker's fit was as good as anybody's in this draft for us considering the pieces already in place.

Marino ain't no fool. Devante has looked outstanding. Like ****ing jaw droppingly good. Cannot wait to see him dominate in TC.

I love #13 as much as the next guy, but......What does Dan Marino do again now?:idk:

I love #13 as much as the next guy, but......What does Dan Marino do again now?:idk:

eb5e7492c136154b9bb3f9182652708ccae7dabc9297c9f950a98ae2567502c4.jpg

Marino:

i-have-people-skills-o.gif

Considering marino wasnt even asked about parker specifically and just brought him up thats pretty encouraging

Marino can see the Mark Clayton ability in him.
Of course Marino is going to say something safe and agreeable to the public.

Back
Top Bottom