Marino Thinks Devante Parker 'Looks Outstanding' | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino Thinks Devante Parker 'Looks Outstanding'

Like Marino doesn't know anything about WRs.

Unbelievable.

LD
Hey.....I never said he didn't. Just asked, what is his job description as a current member of the Miami Dolphins?

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Marino can see the Mark Clayton ability in him.
Of course Marino is going to say something safe and agreeable to the public.

Lol. I want to hear his take on ball pressure. .....I bet back in the day no one gave a brown wet **** about it. You played. Now guys like Brady and manning cry if its not to their liking.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMHO, Parker has the highest ceiling of any WR in the draft. He could become an AJ Green lite. The addition of Parker and Cameron really improves this team in the red zone and on 3rd down.

Not that I disagree with him, or anything, but was else is he supposed to say?

Playing the ol' devils advocate huh? Well he could say something like "he'll develop in training camp and get familiar with the offense.. .blah blah blah" You know the game... The fact the the hall of fame QB is saying he looks outstanding means something. It gives us a reason to be optimistic.

I liked Parker for us over all the other receivers before (W/ all due respect to Cooper and White, who will also be great), and obviously that thought has not changed, he is going to be a weapon for us, especially where we need him most....The Red Zone.

I could be wrong but Dan doesn't run around loving all current Dolphins players does he? This is good praise I think.

I could be wrong but Dan doesn't run around loving all current Dolphins players does he? This is good praise I think.

as of now too... from what we have all heard and seen... i dont think its a difficult statement or praise to give either!!!

Was one of the easiest picks to make in Dolphins history. Dude is the EXACT WR we needed on this team. You couldn't script that any better.

So true, and lets be honest for all the Ireland hate he gets around here and a lot of it deservedly so, he actually left us with a pretty outstanding core. I mean, not every first time GM gets to walk into a situation with 2 book end defensive ends, good young talent in the line backing core and secondary (a good overall defense in general) and a franchise QB, Pouncy, Miller, Sims, and a favorable cap situation. Hickey has done a wonderful job since getting here, but if your fair you have to realize he's building on some pretty nice key pieces that were already in place.

IMHO, Parker has the highest ceiling of any WR in the draft. He could become an AJ Green lite. The addition of Parker and Cameron really improves this team in the red zone and on 3rd down.

Why's he gotta be lite? Why not AJ Green heavy?

"I like the way his fingers grip the football when he catches it!"

Not saying he's wrong, but I'm sure plenty of you remember him liking Chad Henne too... And I would assume Marino knows QBs better than WRs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why's he gotta be lite? Why not AJ Green heavy?
LOL. Well despite Parker being 6'3" with an 80" condor wingspan, AJ Green is taller and has a bigger wingspan .... both by a little bit, but still, AJ is bigger. Parker has slightly better long speed and vertical. All in all, they are similar players and have similar builds.

If/when Parker starts to be uncoverable like AJ Green, I will most definitely give Parker his props. Like Sponge Bob Square Pants, Parker will keep us smiling, joking and happy.

Back
Top Bottom