mario edwards big mistake | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

mario edwards big mistake

FinFan013

72' FOREVER
Reaction score
With the exception of last year bc i didnt see much of the games he played in ...My bestfriend is a dallas fan and i watched many a games of him damn near blowing games ...this is got to bad news if hes gonna start.....i know its only a 1 year deal and we need someone to fill in the postion but i am sure someone else can ..this guy is a horrible corner ...(just my 2 cents) ..Has anyone on here have anything good to say about him ??

He wont be starting..and you need depth at CB..special teams also.

Poole and Howard will fight out the 2,3 spots if Surtain is traded if he isnt the 3,4 spots that leaves Edwards in the 4th or 5th spot in the roster, he isnt getting more than 5 snaps a game.

if he has to start we wont be in the running for anything

No we don't need someone to fill the position. Without Surtain we still have Howard and Poole. There's a thing called depth and that's all Edwards is.

FinFan013 said:
With the exception of last year bc i didnt see much of the games he played in ...My bestfriend is a dallas fan and i watched many a games of him damn near blowing games ...this is got to bad news if hes gonna start.....i know its only a 1 year deal and we need someone to fill in the postion but i am sure someone else can ..this guy is a horrible corner ...(just my 2 cents) ..Has anyone on here have anything good to say about him ??
Yeah and how does this friend of yours know how Saban will utilize Edwards?
B Belichick was ridiculed when he signed R Harrison because it was thought that Harrison was washed up... All Harrison did was become a defensive leader and make plays!
I am not trying to compare Harrison (a saftey) with Edwards (a conerback) but 2nd and 3rd tier players are what have helped the patsies win 3 s-b's!

Marino1983

if he's depth, then hope none of our CBs get injured or traded.

I don't see a point in signing him. I really don't...

We need SOMEONE to be our fourth CB in the event that Surtain is traded. Unless youd rather remove all the plays in the playbook that require a dime package :lol:

Marino1983 said:
Yeah and how does this friend of yours know how Saban will utilize Edwards?
B Belichick was ridiculed when he signed R Harrison because it was thought that Harrison was washed up... All Harrison did was become a defensive leader and make plays!
I am not trying to compare Harrison (a saftey) with Edwards (a conerback) but 2nd and 3rd tier players are what have helped the patsies win 3 s-b's!

Marino1983
i take it you know all sabans plans ?:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom