Marshall did drop more passes then he caught last year. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marshall did drop more passes then he caught last year.

I just don't understand why we trade a top 3 AFC receiver for two THIRD round picks! THIRD round!!!

Maybe Philbin and Sherman did not want him.
WCO requires receivers with great hands, quick to make a lot of Yards-After-Catch and willing to catch under traffic.

Mr. Marshall was an open field weapon who could beat almost any CB on long passes, but his drops on critical situations place him far away of what Philbin wants.

We were 7-9 the year before we acquired him 7-9 and 6-10 with him. He may be an amazing talent but he wasn't helping us win football games.

It is sad to wtach a guy who should be truly dominant waste away his talent it really is difficult to watch but elite players aren't traded away twice in their prime - maybe once but not twice -

The sad thing again is he has made his fortune already and he is content as hell - so yes I agree with you Myles - he was losing this battle for himself and the team two thirds is better than nothing

So yay he will get his - catches - but we want a SB - Philbin and Sherman didn't want him anywhere near the new recruits come the Spring

He was also the first Dolphin since Irving Fryar to have back to back 1,000 yard seasons

LMAO , its amazing how high some hold marshall. i guess its been awhile since we had a decent wr.

Absolutely it's been awhile... Last one to even sniff Marshall's jock was McDuffie and he never even made a Pro Bowl. Fryar before that.

Pro Bowl MVP are you kidding me? Who gives a S***. my grandma would get two tds against defense like that. It was flag football with no flags. How easily you all forget how poorly he played. He cost us two games early in the season. We could have been a playoff team if he makes the catches that a Top 5 wr has to make. He isnt a top 5 wr, he chokes in the clutch. When has he ever been apart of anything resembling a winning team? dont let the door hit ya in the arse on the way out biotch!

Pro Bowl MVP are you kidding me? Who gives a S***. my grandma would get two tds against defense like that. It was flag football with no flags. How easily you all forget how poorly he played. He cost us two games early in the season. We could have been a playoff team if he makes the catches that a Top 5 wr has to make. He isnt a top 5 wr, he chokes in the clutch. When has he ever been apart of anything resembling a winning team? dont let the door hit ya in the arse on the way out biotch!
exactly also, a lot of people questioned how he even made the pro bowl.

Back
Top Bottom