Marshall injury takes twist, Darlingotn reporting it was not a clean up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marshall injury takes twist, Darlingotn reporting it was not a clean up

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Jeff_Darlington The Marshall story takes a new twist. A source close to Marshall now says it WAS NOT a clean-up from last year. It was his other hip!

Latest Marshall info is slightly disturbing. Two hips, two years, two surgeries? Might be minor -- still not the same as surgery & clean-up.

www.twitter.com/Jeff-Darlington

Last edited by a moderator:
uhhhhhh... what now? man, I knew those damn Broncos were up to something,, shiii giving him up for a couple seconds.

Still filing this under "not an issue". New QB last season, surgery last season, best season ever last season.

guys chill, he was working out same day of the procedure, its not that big of deal. the way i hear evryone whining, i guess we shouldnt have got marshall , kept ginn and signed t.o. . all this moaning and crying over nothing

Jeff Darlington of the Miami Herald reports that Brandon Marshall's latest hip injury was not a "cleanup" of the same hip he had repaired in 2009 -- it was to his other hip.

So, Marshall has now had both of his hips surgically repaired over the course of the last 14 or so months. The second procedure occurred two weeks ago, and the extent of the operation is unknown (arthroscopic or reconstructive). Coach Tony Sparano shed little light on the matter Wednesday by indicating that he didnt't know if Marshall would be ready for training camp. As usual, Marshall's looking like a risky, if still high-upside fantasy pick.

www.rotoworld.com

Nothing we can do about it, but wish he is ready when the season rolls around. On a side note is anyone getting pissed how the media is saying Marshall is a baby TO and risky over a freaking surgery, when the guy has been exceptional while being down here. I freaking hate the media and the stuff they try to stir up. Another that has me pissed if your here the press confrence Tony says he expects Marshall for TC, but now all the media is writing that Sparano said other wise. Freaking media trying to make Marshall look like crap.

My god is this the same people that looked at Brees injury? This is sad just sad.

Be glad this weren't the same people, cause if not they would not have ok the trade.

This is not directed to you BTA, this goes out to all the Dolfans out there freaking out. Listen to the press conference on MiamiDolphins.com and stop being tools and listening to everything the media writes. They have twisted Sparano words on this subject. Sparano said Marshall will be at TC and media keep saying otherwise.

guys chill, he was working out same day of the procedure, its not that big of deal. the way i hear evryone whining, i guess we shouldnt have got marshall , kept ginn and signed t.o. . all this moaning and crying over nothing

Thanks man, I was waiting for a post like that! Bring us back to reality. Ha I was stressing, and plus I don't have it in me to be optomistic about a situation like this.

Ok, so he was working out the same day as his procedure which was two weeks ago. Why isn't he working out today?

Two second round picks, $50 million. They have a lot invested in him and he is the new face of the franchise. To have a surgery that will keep him out through training camp and that the team overlooked his injury when they gave him his physical is extremely disappointing. Sparano says he "thinks" he will be back by training camp. What if he isn't? What if he sits out all training camp like Roth did with no real explanation.

Probably will end up not being a huge deal, but it is disappointing and something to be concerned about. Lets hope he doesn't need to have an offseason surgery ever year otherwise his career may not last real long.

www.rotoworld.com

Nothing we can do about it, but wish he is ready when the season rolls around. On a side note is anyone getting pissed how the media is saying Marshall is a baby TO and risky over a freaking surgery, when the guy has been exceptional while being down here. I freaking hate the media and the stuff they try to stir up. Another that has me pissed if your here the press confrence Tony says he expects Marshall for TC, but now all the media is writing that Sparano said other wise. Freaking media trying to make Marshall look like crap.

Are you surprise? When i first heard about this i knew the media was going to get colorful with this especially ESPN. And yes i was because Marshall is my boy and i truly believe he has changed.. Right now i have to blame this on FO.

I'll take Sparano's word for it, and say BMarsh should be ready for TC. My main concern is more for Henne and the lost time to work on routes/chemistry w/ BMarsh

Ok, so he was working out the same day as his procedure which was two weeks ago. Why isn't he working out today?

Two second round picks, $50 million. They have a lot invested in him and he is the new face of the franchise. To have a surgery that will keep him out through training camp and that the team overlooked his injury when they gave him his physical is extremely disappointing. Sparano says he "thinks" he will be back by training camp. What if he isn't? What if he sits out all training camp like Roth did with no real explanation.

Probably will end up not being a huge deal, but it is disappointing and something to be concerned about. Lets hope he doesn't need to have an offseason surgery ever year otherwise his career may not last real long.

you answered your own question.

Why? 50 million reasons why. why risk 50 million on some playful practice

Be glad this weren't the same people, cause if not they would not have ok the trade.

This is not directed to you BTA, this goes out to all the Dolfans out there freaking out. Listen to the press conference on MiamiDolphins.com and stop being tools and listening to everything the media writes. They have twisted Sparano words on this subject. Sparano said Marshall will be at TC and media keep saying otherwise.

You are good. I watch everything at Miamidolphins.com, and understand media is taking this too far. I know these are not the same people it just remind me of it.

Everything is ok we still have a hell of a weapon and defenses are still scratching there heads cause they know Marshall is going to be on the field all season long.

Back
Top Bottom