Marshall injury takes twist, Darlingotn reporting it was not a clean up | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marshall injury takes twist, Darlingotn reporting it was not a clean up

Some of you are crying like a teenage girl watching Titanic for the first time.

I'm assuming the FO did know about it but deemed it not a major career ending injury just something that need to be cleaned up. As much I like the FO they haven't been the most truthfull when it comes to info on the team. If I'm not mistaken Denver misdiagnosed the hip injury in the first place....maybe this last surgery was to fix it for good.IMO this isn't a big deal just disapointing because I want to see him on the field catching passes.....it's been years since we've had this much excitment over the potency of our team...I'm willing to wait a couple more months to see it if in fact the FO is just being conservative and making sure everyone is healthy for TC.

Yeah - that's exactly what I said.

Let me ask:

How do you PASS a physical before a blockbuster trade and a $50 million contract and then need surgery?

Think about it.

How did he pass a physical? because this injury obviously isn't that ****ing serious. Common sense really.

So Jeff Darlington had a busy day today on the sports radio shows....hmmm. good for him.

I'll take Sparano's word for it, and say BMarsh should be ready for TC. My main concern is more for Henne and the lost time to work on routes/chemistry w/ BMarsh

Henne and Marshall need to work with another as much as possible. Him missing some TC time will not be good in the least. Let's just hope he is there. Can September get here any sooner!!!

Yeah, it's definitely normal to pass a physical when you need a SURGERY.

Yeah, that's pretty COMMON. :lol2:

He was throwing and catching a ball the day he had the surgery, so it was obviously outpatient, and obviously minor. So yeah, it was probably quite easy to pass a physical.

You know, you can actually clean up a hip without it being operated on previously. "cleaned up" isn't necessarily a post-cursor to a previous surgery.

You know, you can actually clean up a hip without it being operated on previously. "cleaned up" isn't necessarily a post-cursor to a previous surgery.

Yes, the term is used to show it's minor.

i think you guys are freaking out over nothing.. Its obvious the FO knew about this injury before they signed him. Marshal had topass a physical which he did, and something as serious as a hip injury, is not going to go unnoticed in these scenarios.

CHILL OUT

Back
Top Bottom