Marshall injury takes twist, Darlingotn reporting it was not a clean up | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marshall injury takes twist, Darlingotn reporting it was not a clean up

and to think that i thought only sergio kindle had the hips of an 80 year old...

this medical staff confuses the hell out of me...they eye bang marshalls surgically repaired hip from last year and deem him healthy but don't even give his other hip the one over...what the heck...

my only concern would be that maybe marshall has something that will develop into a degenerative hip condition...that would suck donkey nuts...and shorten his career...

if he comes back early in camp i think we'll be fine for this season...but if this is a over long term debilitating condition we may be looking to get out of that contract years down the road...

we'll see...guys a stud on the field...

A "close source" still means it's nothing more than a rumor. I wouldn't worry about it unless it keeps him out of training camp. The news is slow right now. These writers are looking to print anything.

I guess we should havs said no, Just like we did Brees, because no way someone can come bcak to be a superstar after surgery. :rolleyes2:

This is a receiver that has gotten better each of the last 3 years with three straght 1000 yard seasons, this is a guy that already knows what is needed to be exceptional, he will be fine, and the thought of his surgery hurting us will be an afterthought after game 1....if not much much sooner.

The procedure that Brandon Marshall had was minor. Regardless of what anyone from the media says. Take a look at common injuries of torn labrums in hips. Here is exactly what they do to remedy such an issue with a hip. I just wish the media did their research before stirring up the pot!

Hip Labrum Tear Treatment

Help is now at hand with more and more surgeons learning the arthroscopic technique for the hip, a procedure that can be performed on an outpatient basis. Although a general anaesthetic is used, a stay in hospital is not usually necessary. A tear in the Labrum can be seen and trimmed using the arthroscope, with the whole procedure taking less than an hour.

http://www.physioroom.com/injuries/hip_and_thigh/acetabular_labrum_tear_full.php

guys chill, he was working out same day of the procedure, its not that big of deal. the way i hear evryone whining, i guess we shouldnt have got marshall , kept ginn and signed t.o. . all this moaning and crying over nothing
Don't think anyone, including Marshall himself, know how long he'll be out or whether it'll be lingering.
People here think it is the end of the world or like you, think it is nothing....sorry, don't think any of you have any inside information.
All we can do is sit back and wait, and hope for the best.

I can dig the bummer aspect here – BUT -- the dude (Marshall) was at OTA with NO CRUTCHES and seemed OK to walk around and rode the stationary bike – so at least he’s not a in need of a 3rd wheel yet.
But (back to the bummer aspect) the dude seems to be somewhat “prone” and our MED staff must be grads of run down eastern European med schools. We need some Duke doctors to start checking the mofo’s out a lot better.
Send your recommendations to the office.

I was told by a friend of a friend who is a neighbor of Marshall's garbage man and they say that it was major surgery in South America and that he had a sex change and will go by the name of Pookie.

:)

sorry for the run on sentence

It was Benjamin Frankilin who said, "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear."

Sometimes, members of the media have to create controversy for job security and other more sinister purposes.

Back
Top Bottom