Marshall injury takes twist, Darlingotn reporting it was not a clean up | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marshall injury takes twist, Darlingotn reporting it was not a clean up

Guys, I'm no expert, but looking at today's OTA photos, the photo with Marshall riding the bike didn't look like there should be a reason for concern. Just my two cents.

Guys, I'm no expert, but looking at today's OTA photos, the photo with Marshall riding the bike didn't look like there should be a reason for concern. Just my two cents.
Watch the OTA video on the Dolphins main website. Showed him walking and you can definitely tell he is in pain.

Nothing makes the new like a whole bunch of nothing. Ronnie limping seems like bigger news to me.

So your saying the injury is not keeping him off the field? The size of his contract is? Come on now.

both, why even take an inkling of a risk and putting a player who you just gave 50 million to, who isnt competing for a spot, its meaningless practice. as a fan want him riding the bike too. do you think sparano wants to answer to the media if BM got into some freak accident.

i think you need to take a step a back and be thankful we have one the best wrs in the league on our roster. do you complain this much when you open your gifts at xmas also.im out ill be back on finheaven when this nonstory stops making this site a whine-a-thon. hopefully in a couple days.

Ahhhh, the season is doomned, his hips will never work again, all is lost, save yourselves
and become jet fans ! :crazy:

You're right, call off the trade, his career is over.

I think what needs to be realized is that this wasn't known before the trade. Do you really think the Dolphins would really have given up TWO 2nd round picks if they had known this? Do you think the FANS would have been content to know he needed surgery on his OTHER hip?

I know it's easy now that he's on the Dolphins to close one eye, but be real.

It went from getting acclimated with his new team to sitting out OTAs... on his new team. You can downplay it all you want - but as fans you know damn well this isn't what Marshall was signed up for.

Everyone understands that it's not as important than TC - however this is your job and his "goal" is to become one of the greatest. This is not how winners are made. This is a time to learn a NEW playbook, get acclimated with NEW team mates, etc.

I guess if it's not THAT important - anyone that doesn't really feel like going should go.

Like I said - this is the Brandon Marshall that was said to come, with all his baggage, practice, etc.

Would you file this under negative news, or positive news?

GO ahead- keep closing one eye...

Really? He's not getting acclimated with his new teammates? Have you read any reports at all this summer? Because that was a clueless statement.

I find it a lil weird that so many key players are injured and no football has been played yet.

Everyone understands that it's not as important than TC - however this is your job and his "goal" is to become one of the greatest. This is not how winners are made. This is a time to learn a NEW playbook, get acclimated with NEW team mates, etc.

I guess if it's not THAT important - anyone that doesn't really feel like going should go.

Like I said - this is the Brandon Marshall that was said to come, with all his baggage, practice, etc.

Would you file this under negative news, or positive news?

GO ahead- keep closing one eye...

:lol: So you've formed an opinion of me already? Okay. There isn't a thing you, I, or anyone on this site can do about Marshall or anything Dolphins related. I don't see what the hell it is you expect from this site. Want me to freak out and run around in cyber land acting like my pants are on fire?

It isn't positive news by any means but hey it's May. Be concerned if it wasn't.

Brandon Marshall will be perfectly fine. Everyone needs to just relax. Sparano doesnt seem to worried about him so im not either. Plenty of veteran players miss OTA's every year. They are really just for the rookies. Only time will tell if Marshall is at training camp, but I would bet my money that he is and will be fine.

WHERES THE CLOSEST BRIDGE? I will jump.

Back
Top Bottom