Marvin Allen Is The New Assistant Gm According To Adam Schefter | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marvin Allen Is The New Assistant Gm According To Adam Schefter

The Bills pro and college scouting departments are filling up quickly. On Thursday the team announced the hiring of Marvin Allen and Brian Adams as National Scouts.

“Both men are veterans in this league. They’ve been in it for a long time,” said Bills GM Brandon Beane. “It’s the same thing as players, we want to grow and develop. These are two guys who will be over the younger scouts and be part of helping us grow and develop our scouting staff. You just can’t replace their time and accomplishments in the league.”

Allen has spent the last four years as the Director of College Scouting for the Kansas City Chiefs. A 24-year veteran in NFL scouting, he also spent five years scouting for the Atlanta Falcons, serving as a National Scout after a few years as a regional scout.

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-name-marvin-allen-and-brian-adams-national-scouts-18871481
You should indicate the date of this. May, 2017

Thanks

Is there anyone who isn’t “widely respected” or “well respected” these days?

Tony Romo even called the first female down judge in today’s Patriots game “well respected”.

It’s the new cliche. I want to see the next person who isn’t respected. Just for laughs. “This new hire by the Dolphins, no one respects him.”

Apparently, his background is mainly college scouting. I don't see a problem here. Didn't everyone want a fresh perspective?

Let's face it, we are not going to attract top tier guys. Let's hope we can get some competent ppl in here.

the Chiefs have done alright

So have the falcons.

This may turn into a pretty good hire because this team hasnt drafted consistantly (unless you count consistantly bad) since a lot of guys on this board were born. The talent shelves have been bare and dusty in casa finz for so long they got a ticket for indecent exposeur!! (I'll be here all week folks).

On whats presented so far, this appears to be a good hire. I dont mind no names or even neputism as long as they are PROVEN TOMBE GOID AT SOMETHING!! A lengthy record of achievment or expertise in some area/position, coaching, etc... and not a glorified temp never settling in on one thing and being tossed around like the last beer at a frat party!!
(remember to tip your waitress folks:)).

Back
Top Bottom