Marvin Allen Is The New Assistant Gm According To Adam Schefter | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marvin Allen Is The New Assistant Gm According To Adam Schefter

People get so caught up in "titles". Lol

So now Grier is Tannenbaum and this guy is Grier circa 2018? Is this a common power structure?

Is there anyone who isn’t “widely respected” or “well respected” these days?

Tony Romo even called the first female down judge in today’s Patriots game “well respected”.

It’s the new cliche. I want to see the next person who isn’t respected. Just for laughs. “This new hire by the Dolphins, no one respects him.”

everyone is highly respected.

Armando likes it.

Doesn’t matter if WE like it. This is Grier’s team now and he gets to pick his guys. Chemistry in the FO is very important, as we’ve seen the exact opposite recently, and I’m all in on Grier making this choice. Why can’t we all just let it play out? Criticizing the unknown just makes us all look like morons. I trust Grier

Allen worked for two teams ( Atlanta and KC) that did a great job of drafting during his years with them. This looks like it could be a good hire and upgrade to the scouting staff.

Doesn’t matter if WE like it. This is Grier’s team now and he gets to pick his guys. Chemistry in the FO is very important, as we’ve seen the exact opposite recently, and I’m all in on Grier making this choice. Why can’t we all just let it play out? Criticizing the unknown just makes us all look like morons. I trust Grier

does anyone know how people manage to get their resume in front of a hiring manager
on Linkedin? if you don't have connections in the real world your resume goes in the waste basket

Seems like it might be a good hire but definite nepotism at play. That’s not always a bad thing, I guess. At least this guy looks like he has a solid track record.

Is there anyone who isn’t “widely respected” or “well respected” these days?

Tony Romo even called the first female down judge in today’s Patriots game “well respected”.

It’s the new cliche. I want to see the next person who isn’t respected. Just for laughs. “This new hire by the Dolphins, no one respects him.”
Guy who aren’t “widely respected” aren’t hired in to higher positions, so we don’t hear about them.

Apparently, his background is mainly college scouting. I don't see a problem here. Didn't everyone want a fresh perspective?

Let's face it, we are not going to attract top tier guys. Let's hope we can get some competent ppl in here.

I'm pretty sure this guy is about as "top tier" as there is for Assistant General Manager.

Back
Top Bottom