Matt Burke Heading To Eagles To Work Under Jim Schwartz | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Burke Heading To Eagles To Work Under Jim Schwartz

If I remember right, doesn't Schwartz run the wide 9 defense? If so, makes sense that Burke goes there, maybe in due time he will end up on the Jets as the new and improved Burke once Greg Williams get fired from losing his mind on Gase!

Going to get Schwartz's coffee? Sounds like something he might be able to handle. Although he will probably figure out a way to screw that up too. Probably will put too much cream and sugar in it.

If I remember right, doesn't Schwartz run the wide 9 defense? If so, makes sense that Burke goes there, maybe in due time he will end up on the Jets as the new and improved Burke once Greg Williams get fired from losing his mind on Gase!
Lol

Does anybody remember when Buddy Ryan punched Kevin Gilbright in the face (they were coordinators on the same ream)?

That was some funny ****.

I was thinking the eagles ran that d too. What a difference a wrecker like fletcher cox makes

Back
Top Bottom