Matt Burke Heading To Eagles To Work Under Jim Schwartz | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Burke Heading To Eagles To Work Under Jim Schwartz

Lol

Does anybody remember when Buddy Ryan punched Kevin Gilbright in the face (they were coordinators on the same ream)?

That was some funny ****.

Remember that punch and game vividly, as it was a nationally televised game. It's funny that you mention that, because I also could absolutely envision a meltdown on the Jets sideline this year between Williams and Gase. Particularly, Williams laying Gase out with a punch to his beak.

Matt Burke and Tom Olividotti will go down as the 2 most hated coordinators in Dolphins history. At least in my book they are.
TO was worse because he wasted 10-11 years of Marino. Burke only 2. But yeah their defenses produced similar results - inability to get off of the field on 3rd down - man did they have that in common to a “T”.

I only hope we can continue to force turnovers without him. The optimist in me says it’s Howard’s development that helped cause more turnovers

He wasn’t as bad as everybody made him out to be. He was given 2 strong safeties and still had a lot of turnovers this year. The offense was abysmal and caused the defense to never get any rest.

Back
Top Bottom