Matt Miller's 7-round mock draft (Dolphins picks) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Miller's 7-round mock draft (Dolphins picks)

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Not only is it terrible, but they're also all a reach except Fumagali and McDermott, who won't be there in the 4th and 7th rounds. Well done.

I could see Grier and T-Dumb going after Mayfield. Exactly a move that happens when you have an idiot at the head of the organization.

I’ll take the first two picks all day everyday. Hernandez probably won’t be there. I’m not a fan of the remainder of the draft but just those two picks would make my weekend.

I dig it. In this scenario, I assume RT is traded. We should land a 4th or 5th and a marginal starter

Adeniyi will be fun to watch. He played really well in 2017, and he's the youngest pass rusher in the draft. He played 3-4 OLB at Toledo, and his hands are not very refined, but they're extremely powerful, and he has one of the best bull rushes in the class. I expect him to be a Day 2 pick unless he tests poorly, but I'd rather see him go to a 3-4 team.

I'd be fine with Mayfield at 11, but Hernandez is an odd fit. Matt Miller is generally bad at his job, and this draft is strange. Adeniyi should have gone to a 3-4 team. That said, this is better than most of the media Miami mocks, which is more of a knock on the latter than a compliment to the former.

Last edited:
No FS, no LB and another WR.........NO THANK YOU.

I could see Grier and T-Dumb going after Mayfield. Exactly a move that happens when you have an idiot at the head of the organization.
Taking a chance on a qb is never a dumb move. If available @11 baker should be the pick

I dig it. In this scenario, I assume RT is traded. We should land a 4th or 5th and a marginal starter

A 4th or 5th for an injury prone QB that has been out of football near 2 years?

Back
Top Bottom