Matt Miller's 7-round mock draft (Dolphins picks) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Miller's 7-round mock draft (Dolphins picks)

I don't like the draft picks after Andrews... Mine would be

11. QB Baker Mayfield
42. TE Mark Andrews
73 WR Anthony Miller, Memphis
107. FS Deshon Elliot, Texas
126. OG Austin Corbett, Nevada
169. CB Holton Hill, Texas
197. LB Christian Sam, Arizona State
203. DL Deadrin Senat, South Florida

It will be interesting to see what these injuries and the time off from football will do to his athleticism

Yes, all that time spent doing nothing but fueling his hunger to return to the helm all the while being forced to work harder than ever is a recipe for success. Perfect that you point out 12 months is the perfect amount of time to recover from an injury other's are pressed into doing sooner.

At worst tannehill would net a 3rd round pick

how is it horrible. we aren't one year away, we aren't 2 years away. with the complete lack of talent on this team we are at last 3 years away from doing anything serious. look at our line. every olineman ranked in the 50s for thirst position outside of james who is probably gone.

i think the draft posted is horrible because it is not addressing or worst position (the entire effing oline)

I am actually okay with drafting Mayfield, I just think it is horrible to not draft a FS. We NEED a YOUNG FS, We NEED a LB who can cover a TE. I don't believe we need to draft a WR or at least that high. All I want to really see us draft on offense is a TE and an OG and maybe a QB if a Mayfield falls to 11 or we snag one in the later rounds. I don't think we will draft a RB, probably sign someone to compliment Drake. I think we are also pretty set on DT, not sure we need to draft another one, after taking 2 last year.

Hope that answers your question, why I think its horrible.

Back
Top Bottom