Matt Moore wins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Moore wins

DolfaninPA70

Rookie
Reaction score
Matt Moore is the winner because of Barkley's decision to stay in school. With the very unlikely case of trading up for Luck or RG3(if he even comes out) Matt Moore wins. We will probably draft a second tier QB, someone not worthy of starting anytime soon so Moore will get a whole season next year to show us what he got. If he fails we draft a QB next year. I know sounds redundant doesn't it? Such is life in Dolphinville. Looks like for this year we are getting a second rate coach and QB.

Matt Moore is the winner because of Barkley's decision to stay in school. With the very unlikely case of trading up for Luck or RG3(if he even comes out) Matt Moore wins. We will probably draft a second tier QB, someone not worthy of starting anytime soon so Moore will get a whole season next year to show us what he got. If he fails we draft a QB next year. I know sounds redundant doesn't it? Such is life in Dolphinville. Looks like for this year we are getting a second rate coach and QB.

Matt Moore wins and dolphin fans lose but at least we have a top lt lol

I'd be happy if we were going into next year with Moore and Ryan Mallet. I guess I'm still kinda p'd off about losing the chance to draft him. Life goes on, hopefully we have a chance to see what Devlin has next year, at least in pre-season games. Should be an interesting off-season.

my bad. GO AWAY was for this.

Matt Moore wins and dolphin fans lose but at least we have a top lt lol

The way I look at it is we have an elite LT who so far has won as many big college championships and playoff games as an alternative serviceable QB option... and a QB certainly more effective than let's say Trent Edwards and Culpecker that errr, some folks around here held up in esteem at one point as quality QBs

Last edited by a moderator:
im not sure we are geting a second rate coach, and im tired of the qb. it is hard as all hell to get a Franchise qb. you have to compete and roll the dice with top half qbs and see what happens. besides drafting a guy in the first round does not make him a franchise qb, it just ties the franchise to the guy good or bad.

luck would have been cool come april, barkley would have really been great this year with our draft position, but if it doesnt happen, we continue to bulk up this competitive team and we go into next year with a guy who can win games for now.

The way I look at it is we have an elite LT who so far has won as many big college championships and playoff games as an alternative serviceable QB option... and a QB certainly more effective than let's say Trent Edwards and Culpecker that errr, some folks around here held up in esteem at one point as quality QBs

How about Josh Freeman. If I had a nickel for everytime I read he was the best qb in his draft last year on finheaven I'd be rich. This is the 2nd time I've seen his name on here this year and the other time I posted it making the same point.

I love mediocrity too.

35d8d1i-1.jpg

How about Josh Freeman. If I had a nickel for everytime I read he was the best qb in his draft last year on finheaven I'd be rich. This is the 2nd time I've seen his name on here this year and the other time I posted it making the same point.

Actually Stafford was the best, Freeman was the second best.

... but be that as it may, for every tiring Josh Freeman "fairytale" as you suggest, there have been at least 50 "Shoulda Drafted Ryan" fatiguing fairytales. Last I looked Freeman, Long nor Ice have won a total of 1 playoff game.

Back
Top Bottom