Matt Patricia | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Patricia

kvado16

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think he'd be the best hire out of all the candidates. He's coached on the offensive and defensive side so he has knowledge on both sides of the ball, he also seems to be a no-nonsense coach who demands respect from the locker room which is a quality we desperately need. I know coaches from the Belichick tree don't usually pan out but I feel Patricia would be a low key home run hire for us. Not to mention he does so much with so little for the Patriots defense, imagine what he can do with our talent. He also knows offensive linemen as he was the Pats oline coach, which as we all know the Pats offensive line has always been amazing. This guy has a lot of good qualities, I think he's the man for the job ; hopefully Tannebaum and Ross see it.

........Not to mention he has a sick beard

No. ****ing. Way.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Yet Patricia calls the plays.

Yeah okay, keep believing that. The Pats fans don't call him 'Puppetricia' for no reason.

Name one assistant that left NE to do well. Even O'Brian is borderline.

I don't trust Patriot coaches because Belichick runs that team.

They usually do suck on their own, but it doesn't hurt to learn from one of the best. Belichick wouldn't surround himself with idiots anyhow, he does run the team but he's always had a great staff.

Bill sends out his minions as Agents provocateur, so when they "fail"... Bill has info.

If only the CIA were that clever?

No. ****ing. Way.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Yeah okay, keep believing that. The Pats fans don't call him 'Puppetricia' for no reason.
I mean it's fact. He calls the plays lol. Romeo Crennel is a defensive guru wherever he goes, Belichick hasn't called plays in a long time; he's always had a competent staff. His presence is big but still he knows how to dial back. And Pat fans love Patricia from what I've seen on Twitter and they hate Mcdaniels.

Name one assistant that left NE to do well. Even O'Brian is borderline.

You're right, none. I think O'Brien is going to be the first to break that mold though. However, that's a dumb reason not to hire someone for.

The Chiefs bought into the Patriot Way a few years back with Pioli, Cassell, Weiss, Crennell. Andy Ried is finally digging them out from that mess.

Belichick has gone from going into the season without a coordinator to just promoting a hobo off the street to defensive coordinator in an attempt to troll the rest of the NFL.

And we want to hire this guy? :sidelol:

The Chiefs bought into the Patriot Way a few years back with Pioli, Cassell, Weiss, Crennell. Andy Ried is finally digging them out from that mess.

Pioli got them a lot of talent though. Yea but what past head coach actually has a great coaching tree? There's usually like one or 2 who break out of their mentors shadows, Patricia could be the guys; and I say it based off his qualification and demeanor and not just cause he's a Pat. Doesn't hurt to learn from one of the best anyway.

Back
Top Bottom