Matt Patricia | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Patricia

We could finally get the scoop on deflategate? :idk:

Patrica looks like a homeless scrub. Compared to the HC candidates that have actually won super bowls (Coughlin, Shanahan), Patricia is not even qualified.
Of course, if the top 6 candidates (those guys above, plus Marrone, Jackson, Smith, Schwartz) do not accept, then I would be willing to talk to him.
I doubt that he would accept a coaching job within the division. Going against Cheat, Ryan, and Bowles would not be smart as a rookie.
He needs an easier division to cut his teeth,.

Belichick has gone from going into the season without a coordinator to just promoting a hobo off the street to defensive coordinator in an attempt to troll the rest of the NFL.

And we want to hire this guy? :sidelol:

That hobo calls plays but I'm sure Belichick is constantly over his shoulder looking at his playbook and telling Patricia what to call, I'm sure he did the same with Romeo, maybe he coached offense too and does it to Mcdaniels and Weiss.

I mean it's fact. He calls the plays lol. Romeo Crennel is a defensive guru wherever he goes, Belichick hasn't called plays in a long time; he's always had a competent staff. His presence is big but still he knows how to dial back. And Pat fans love Patricia from what I've seen on Twitter and they hate Mcdaniels.

So you think Puppetricia wipes his ass before Belichick says it's okay? Right. He calls the plays. Right.

Patrica looks like a homeless scrub. Compared to the HC candidates that have actually won super bowls (Coughlin, Shanahan), Patricia is not even qualified.
Of course, if the top 5 candidates (those guys above, plus Marrone, Jackson, Schwartz) do not accept, then I would be willing to talk to him.
I doubt that he would accept a coaching job within the division. Going against Cheat, Ryan, and Bowles would not be smart as a rookie.
He needs an easier division to cut his teeth,.

Coughlin is 70 with a losing record the past 4 years, Shanahan built his name off Elway, although I like what he can possibly do for tannehill and how much he believes in him. And the AFC East isn't that tough, Brady is nearing 40 and soon to retire, the Jets are a one year wonder the size of the sparano led 2008 Dolphins, and the Bills are nasty but Rex Ryan is an underachiever.

Coughlin is 70 with a losing record the past 4 years, Shanahan built his name off Elway, although I like what he can possibly do for tannehill and how much he believes in him. And the AFC East isn't that tough, Brady is nearing 40 and soon to retire, the Jets are a one year wonder the size of the sparano led 2008 Dolphins, and the Bills are nasty but Rex Ryan is an underachiever.

So instead of two coaches who've both won multiple SB's you wanna bring in Belichick's janitor who's never been a head coach in his life? I'm just glad you aren't making the call on this....

So you think Puppetricia wipes his ass before Belichick says it's okay? Right. He calls the plays. Right.

Your word against the reporting of experts and their team officials and not to mention track record of Belichick always having great defensive coordinators who've done it elsewhere. But yea, your word is stronger

So instead of two coaches who've both won multiple SB's you wanna bring in Belichick's janitor who's never been a head coach in his life? I'm just glad you aren't making the call on this....

Yea might as well bring back the Don, he's only 10 years older than Coughlin. Yea by your logic. Bring in a coach with a losing record the past 4 years. You must be Jimmy Johnson with your eye for talent.

Coughlin is 68 and his teams won the Super Bowl in 2007 and 2011. You are clueless.
Pete Carroll is 64
Bill Cheat is 63

Your word against the reporting of experts and their team officials and not to mention track record of Belichick always having great defensive coordinators who've done it elsewhere. But yea, your word is stronger ��

Oh, yeah, because Romeo Crennell has had such a sterling career everywhere else he's been.

Yea might as well bring back the Don, he's only 10 years older than Coughlin. Yea by your logic. Bring in a coach with a losing record the past 4 years. You must be Jimmy Johnson with your eye for talent.

Patricia has never won a game as head coach. He isn't coming here.

Don't be pissed off because your guy isn't getting hired by anyone and is Belichick's errand boy. Not my fault you're naive.

Coughlin is 68 and his teams won the Super Bowl in 2007 and 2011. You are clueless.
Pete Carroll is 64
Bill Cheat is 63
I'm well aware. And 2 years off, big whoop. Say something smart before you insult me, he won the Super Bowl 5 years ago; and fact is he's had a losing record since; you haven't even refuted those facts. Coughlin was a great coach but he's worn out. He can't even win with Eli and OBJ.

I'm well aware. And 2 years off, big whoop. Say something smart before you insult me, he won the Super Bowl 5 years ago; and fact is he's had a losing record since; you haven't even refuted those facts. Coughlin was a great coach but he's worn out. He can't even win with Eli and OBJ.

Yeah I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you aren't 'well aware' of much...Did you see the Giants' defense this year? (Of course you didn't). Probably worse than ours. No one was winning anything with that garbage defense. Now go ahead and start tap dancing.

Did you see the Giants' defense this year? (Of course you didn't). Probably worse than ours. No one was winning anything with that garbage defense.

The Giants' defensive talent is inferior to the Dolphins' defensive talent.

It's real bad. The biggest problem there is Jerry Reese, IMO. Specifically, watch their linebackers. They would kill to have even Jelani Jenkins or Koa Misi starting for them.

Back
Top Bottom