Matt Patricia | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Patricia

You're telling me to make a valid point? Ok get lost, I deal with idiots who deviate from fact everday where I work. Don't need it here.

Your wit equals your football evaluation, at least you're consistent :crazy:

Says the guy who wants to hire Bill Belichick's coffee boy. Look, it's obvious everyone agrees with me on this, so I'd say my football evaluation, along with my wit, are just fine. Go play some Madden.

History is on my side, I suggest you read up on retreads, they don't do so good with the exception of Holmgren in Seattle

Hmmmm.......lets give that a bit more thought.....

Bill Belichick - retread, failed in Cleveland and had success in New England
Tom Coughlin - retread, originally has some success in Jacksonville, had success in New York
Pete Carroll - retread, originally with the Jets, then New England and finally had success in Seattle

There are probably more, but you can do the research on those. Not sure you really thought this out very well....

Says the guy who wants to hire Bill Belichick's coffee boy. Look, it's obvious everyone agrees with me on this, so I'd say my football evaluation, along with my wit, are just fine. Go play some Madden.

Ok.

Hmmmm.......lets give that a bit more thought.....

Bill Belichick - retread, failed in Cleveland and had success in New England
Tom Coughlin - retread, originally has some success in Jacksonville, had success in New York
Pete Carroll - retread, originally with the Jets, then New England and finally had success in Seattle

There are probably more, but you can do the research on those. Not sure you really thought this out very well....
They were young....... Not nearing 70.....

And I meant guys who had a lot of success before not guys who still had something to prove. That's what I meant.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

nice comeback.
k

Never said Brady was slowing down but I doubt he'd play till he's past 41. The Jets aren't that great man, if they get a Qb yea. And as I said, Shanahan would benefit Tannehill a lot. But there's no denying that Shanahan's career has died down since Elway retired. If you pair him with a great defensive coordinator I think he'd be great. But I don't want Coughlin at all, he's way too old.

To be fair the AFC East has the best cumulative record of any division...

To be fair the AFC East has the best cumulative record of any division...

With the exception of the Pats, we're more talented than the Bills and the Jets; still think the jets are a one hit wonder especially if we get our **** together.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Awwwww, someone's upset.

This the most action you've gotten in awhile? Good for you buddy.

mattpatricia-1.jpg

latestcb20091026221823-1.jpg

With the exception of the Pats, we're more talented than the Bills and the Jets; still think the jets are a one hit wonder especially if we get our **** together.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

This the most action you've gotten in awhile? Good for you buddy.

Yeah I do just fine thanks. And that reply doesn't even make sense lol.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Lmfao

The NE defense doesn't have alot of talent? Patricia has done well with very little to work with? I don't quite see it that way

Back
Top Bottom