Matt Patricia | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Patricia

The NE defense doesn't have alot of talent? Patricia has done well with very little to work with? I don't quite see it that way

Relative to us. I just see Chandler Jones, and Devin Mccourty, Chung is pretty good too but besides that I don't see any premier players on that D. Mayo too.

I hate him because he has a female last name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he wears sweatshirts down here, I swear.....

I'll bet he declines the interview.

Belidick probably wont give the Phins permission to talk with him anyway. My guess is that he will give permission to any other team, but us.

Yeah uhm .... I'd love to have Paticia . Or McDaniels ....

I'll take anyone who has coached under the best of all time for a long period of time .

Sure , a lot of the other guys have failed , but that's like saying let's not hire ANY coach , because all of our coaches have failed . I mean .... Get real .

Tannehill and the Miami offense rang up his defense very well on Sunday.
He is no savior. Just another guy riding a successful head coaches coat tails.
Inexperienced as a head coach on any level, green, unshaven, and poorly dressed as well.
I would rather have Campbell than him. Campbell has more HC experience. :chuckle:

Tannehill and the Miami offense rang up his defense very well on Sunday.
He is no savior. Just another guy riding a successful head coaches coat tails.
Inexperienced as a head coach on any level, green, unshaven, and poorly dressed as well.
I would rather have Campbell than him. Campbell has more HC experience. :chuckle:

Actually, the Patriots defense played really well on Sunday. 11 and 17 just made some great plays.

They stuffed our run game and you didn't see blown coverages out there. Our guys just got it done.

Actually, the Patriots defense played really well on Sunday. 11 and 17 just made some great plays.

They stuffed our run game and you didn't see blown coverages out there. Our guys just got it done.

They played a lot of single high safety like in the first game. The difference this time was Tannehill took shots downfield and made them pay for stacking the O-line.

They played a lot of single high safety like in the first game. The difference this time was Tannehill took shots downfield and made them pay for stacking the O-line.

I don't want to turn this into another Tannehill debate, so I will just say, I think that Bill Lazor had something to do with that in the first game, based on everything I have heard.

Regardless, you would agree that the Patriots' defense was solid in that game? I don't want anything to do with Patricia, but his unit was not bad on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom