Maybe the new staff thinks they can work with some of the young Offensive Lineman on the roster | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Maybe the new staff thinks they can work with some of the young Offensive Lineman on the roster

All the top FA tackles are old and/or have significant injury history. It sucks but I think it's smart to not panic and overpay for any of them. Grab a guard and maybe try for Bozeman, draft a tackle.

The only lineman we have that would start for other teams is Robert Hunt, that's it. everyone else are backups at best. eichenberg gets a pass because of the **** show he went through. The weakest link is the OLine, a genius cannot coach up the scrubs we have, im sorry to say.
Speaking of "**** shows", mirror time.

I am still hoping they add a legit OL starter but perhaps McDaniel and Co think they can make something out of Jackson/Dieter/KIindley/Eichenberg.

Looking at the Draft unless they move up I don't see a quality OT making it to #29, OG maybe but not OT.
Or its called day one of the tampering period.

GIF by LoveIndieFilms

All of the o-line FAs have their warts, especially the tackles. Hopefully we either get lucky with one or we are able to sign one that has not even been released yet.

we sign Center and OG tomorrow. OT will wait till top players are signed. We will try to trade for collins for OT.

I have no idea why we haven't signed like one legit starting caliber O linemen, we need one in the worst way. Feels like we have signed every other position on offense.

I am still hoping they add a legit OL starter but perhaps McDaniel and Co think they can make something out of Jackson/Dieter/KIindley/Eichenberg.

Looking at the Draft unless they move up I don't see a quality OT making it to #29, OG maybe but not OT.
I keep saying, the lineman we have (well 4 of them) are within the defined metrics for their positions. They are young, and TERRIBLY coached with a technique I had never seen before. This technique seems impossible to play successfully and I think led to many of the WTF moments with our lineman. I want to see them properly coached before I start go and sign 3-4 new starters.....

I have no idea why we haven't signed like one legit starting caliber O linemen, we need one in the worst way. Feels like we have signed every other position on offense.
Its because you're not in charge! Or maybe they"re evaluation is not what YOU think about the OL?

we sign Center and OG tomorrow. OT will wait till top players are signed. We will try to trade for collins for OT.
Personally I have zero interest in Collins. A player who skips drug tests and is then suspended for 5 games because he tried to bribe the individual sent to monitor his drug test is not someone I would want on the Dolphins.

He also had a major hip injury in 2020 which caused him to miss the season. At this point I would rather see Jackson and Eichenberg playing tackle for the Dolphins than Collins. That’s how much I don’t want Collins on the Dolphins.

Give Grier a call and ask him. I’m sure he would be happy to explain to you why they haven’t signed an offensive lineman yet.

Free agency is basically 9 hours old and the Dolphins still have millions of dollars in cap space. So sit back and see how things unfold and maybe you will be happier in a few days.

Not gonna lie, it was quite perplexing that Jackson and Kindly regressed, and Liam didn't look the part.
Gotta be coaching...

Not gonna lie, it was quite perplexing that Jackson and Kindly regressed, and Liam didn't look the part.
Gotta be coaching...
Maybe Flores paid them to get Tua injured so he could convince Grier to trade for Watson. Kindley obviously refused to take the money and that’s why he didn’t play.

That makes as much sense as Ross offering Flores $100,000 for every game the team lost in 2019.

Back
Top Bottom