Mayok or Grier? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mayok or Grier?

Both the Dolphins and the Raiders front office are located in the mediocre aisle.

I would accept any GM in the last decade over Chris Grier. Pretty telling nobody ever called him for an interview during his 10 year audition for GM

Mayok is really really bad.

I don't blame him for Ruggs killing the girl, but why take a such a limited WR when Jeudy, Lamb, and Jefferson are all there? That's always been a real headscratcher.

He's so bad people have mostly forgotten about the Ferril pick.

Mayok is really really bad.

I don't blame him for Ruggs killing the girl, but why take a such a limited WR when Jeudy, Lamb, and Jefferson are all there? That's always been a real headscratcher.

He's so bad people have mostly forgotten about the Ferril pick.
Arnette as well In the first , some GM’s in the nfl is a scam

The whole process is ****ed

Hard to get over blowing 3 first round picks in 2020. Glad we had a good draft in 2021 but it seems to be the outlier. Don’t want Mayock though and Ross seems to be happy with Grier at least for another year so let’s hope he stays hot.

Riddick would be a stud but I don’t think he leaves his cushy analyst gig for a high pressure GM job. I don’t blame him

Mayock was a good TV personality and was a good listen. He will be just fine if he finds something for his audience to follow like a show or podcast. Grier had a good draft last year so that is exactly how what have you done for me lately was answered. I have no idea if that's right or wrong.

Easy to be good on tv, can have 20 bad takes but they’ll replay you having one good take 5 years later then label you a guru

Back
Top Bottom