McDaniel on Open Mike: "We're sitting on a gold mine." | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McDaniel on Open Mike: "We're sitting on a gold mine."

Was there a peep about a single game? Oh, maybe the freaking HC forgot about it. Go troll elsewhere.

**** Off Go Away GIF by CBC
Nasty brunette there… See what I mean? If that was a blonde cursing n cussun she’d look sexy! Just sayin… Something about their eyebrows I think? 🤔

Last edited:
First thing that comes to mind is what a refreshing difference from all the coaches we’ve had since The Don. Stark difference from Flores who had zero offensive conception.
Here’s a shout out to Virginia99! She navigate’s this board a crazy guys with such great aplomb… Girls rule!! 👱‍♀️

Envious af. I am anyways. Imagine the tail coach gets...oops sorry forgot he is married with children. So was Al Bundy I guess.
McD’s like me in that way… We could get all the girls we want! But we’re satisfied with just the thought of them…Wait! What! Sheet 😩

One other takeaway from this is how McD backs up his beliefs. Most coaches would just say "do it b/c I said so". He doesn't do that. He provides proof. All the idiots here who don't understand why Tua is a great QB and a perfect fit for this offense either don't bother to watch the film or just don't understand football enough.

One other takeaway from this is how McD backs up his beliefs. Most coaches would just say "do it b/c I said so". He doesn't do that. He provides proof. All the idiots here who don't understand why Tua is a great QB and a perfect fit for this offense either don't bother to watch the film or just don't understand football enough.
I thought that was a great part too... Like not saying no, going back and watch 700+ plays to put a tape that shows them why. This doesn't only apply to this particular case its a coaching style altogether.

Mike McDaniel’s upstagin every other coach out there… I mean who comes close if you had to add up coaching talent with personality? ****in no one that’s who! 🎃

Sheet after this year he might just win that vote on coaching talent alone! Ha ha ha ha

Actually, come to think of it Mickey D reminds me of the Cheetah in the way that nobody else in the league comes close to him - in a “one of a kind way!”

Last edited:
Both... I think the most important player on the OL is the worst starter, this is who you need to upgrade first. Signing the high priced FAs at OL doesn't fix the root prob
I get not blowing $$$ but I would think a solid veteran swing tackle would be the highest priority this offseason. The alternative is the draft which usually takes years to groom a good OL. It's strange bc if it is McD's primary input, he's got to know how bad RT in particular is, and what a huge threat to Tua's health and weight on the offense it is (gotta constantly hold an RB/TE in to help). Certainly in the run game he showed no confidence in our converting 3rd and short opting to pass often.

Just seems like a disconnect I cannot resolve. Or is it more that they all agree an upgrade is needed but only for a 'fair market price'? That would be Grier's MO...and I think slightly misguided. I think we are close enough to 'win-now' that an overpay of 10-15% is better than leaving a gaping hole uncovered that could sink the whole operation.

Last edited:
I get not blowing $$$ but I would think a solid veteran swing tackle would be the highest priority this offseason. The alternative is the draft which usually takes years to groom a good OL. It's strange bc if it is McD's primary input, he's got to know how bad RT in particular is, and what a huge threat to Tua's health and weight on the offense it is (gotta constantly hold an RB/TE in to help). Certainly in the run game he showed no confidence in our converting 3rd and short opting to pass often.

Just seems like a disconnect I cannot resolve. Or is it more that they all agree an upgrade is needed but only for a 'fair market price'? That would be Grier's MO...and I think slightly misguided. I think we are close enough to 'win-now' that an overpay of 10-15% is better than leaving a gaping hole uncovered that could sink the whole operation.
Don’t worry bud… It’s all in Mickey D’s capable hands. He’ll have the Grierman sign a RT. 🙌 The U.

Back
Top Bottom