McGinest and Law fake injuries allow New England to bring in an extra LB and DE...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McGinest and Law fake injuries allow New England to bring in an extra LB and DE......

ARealFinsFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Yep...they just said it on FOX...the fake injuries allowed them to bring in the actual guys that made the stop at the end of the game.

I hope Brady busts both achillies tendons next week.

Say what you will, but I call it smart. You have no timeouts, so you do what you have to in order to stop the clock. If thats what you need to do in order to win a game, then so be it. It shows why the Patriots win so many games. What they lack in real talent, they make up in game planning and little things like that......

Are you saying that if the division title is on the line, probably even a playoff bye, you wouldn't do anything you could to win the game? You can't honestly tell me no, because we all know we would have been cheering the genius of Wannstedt if he had done the same thing in the same circumstances......

Originally posted by Bazinet37
Say what you will, but I call it smart.

Yep, I can't believe people are talking about that. That was smart from them.

The Colts had the chance to win the game and they didn't.

Even though I think its smart, I'm still hoping the NFL says something to them about it. I guarantee we will see more of than in the coming weeks though......

I hate out every pats game has to come down to something like that. Even though they are a good team, I still don't respect them nor view them as a good team. They get to lucky in my opinion. I know they capitalize on it, but it seems they always have so much to capitalize on. Things like phantom holding calls at curtial moments in the game. And I have seen the same play as the tuck rule atleast 5 times since then and it has been ruled a fumble every time!

We'll see what kind of BS unfolds next week, hopefully none.

You know what IMO I don't think we have the players in the team set up to do anythying like that..

I guess thats why Belicheck has his team ready to win at all cost..

As much as I hate to say it, Kudos to NE today. They win when they have to, I hope we can return the favor next Sunday.

GOOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

That's total bull****. They should make a rule against faking injuries. I can't believe they would actually do that, it just makes me hate them more.

IMO that is not very classy and If I were the other coach I would lose all respect I had for Bellichek and crew.

Originally posted by Prime Time
IMO that is not very classy and If I were the other coach I would lose all respect I had for Bellichek and crew.

I know. I hope McGinest and Law get huge fines for what they did, and Belichick as well.

I hope they do too...that is not what the NFL is about. The NFL is not about cheating, that is why they do not allow steroids etc. Too use this to win is just down right shameful.

Meh... Fines will do nothing these guys have boo-coo amounts of money.
Its a real pathetic way to get a time out and possibly win the game. It was so blatent I don't know how the refs did not call it.

Wait they actually admitted it?

Back
Top Bottom