McGinest and Law fake injuries allow New England to bring in an extra LB and DE...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McGinest and Law fake injuries allow New England to bring in an extra LB and DE......

It was pathetic....the problem is that they put it on the books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If somebody is deemed to fake an injury to get a timeout....It is supposed to be a unsportsmanlike conduct penalty and a automatic first down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget it....they are going to need 49 no calls to save their *** against us next week.

AND YES THEY ADMITTED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's Why I am upset!!!!!

A Real Fins Fan they actually admitted it?

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan

If somebody is deemed to fake an injury to get a timeout....It is supposed to be a unsportsmanlike conduct penalty and a automatic first down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget it....they are going to need 49 no calls to save their *** against us next week.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did get 49 no calls next week they way the pats are with the refs.

A Real Fins Fan where the hell are you getting it that they actually admitted this?

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
That's total bull****. They should make a rule against faking injuries. I can't believe they would actually do that, it just makes me hate them more.

How would they do that? If a guy is lying motionless on the field, are the refs to say that he's faking it and contiue play??
I don't think so.

No but neither were laying motionless and you say what McGinest did. The guy ran like hell and made the stop at the end of the game, and then ran like an ******* down the field.

AREALFINSFAN I have asked you five frickin times, when the hell did the Patriots actually admit that they did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yell:

Willie McGinest was asked after the game if he faked it, and replied that he had a cramp from earlier in the drive and he thought that they could use a timeout so he took a knee and told the ref that he was hurt.

The funny thing is that he said that Reggie Wayne told him to get up...and stop fakin it, and the ref told Wayne that he had a cramp, and told Wayne to stop it or they would call a taunting penalty.

YES, IT WAS THAT SURREAL.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan

NO CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They admitted it?? When/where ? Doesn't matter cuz the bottom line is regardless, Indy had the ball inside the 10, most of it on the 1 and couldn't get it in. you're just pissed off that NE held. Sure, I wish indy scored to help our cause but you're getting a bit irrational.

Originally posted by DeDolfan

How would they do that? If a guy is lying motionless on the field, are the refs to say that he's faking it and contiue play??
I don't think so.

Ummm use common sense... Ty Law was "hurt" with a "limp" at the exact same time as McGinest. Then he realized McGinest was "hurt" to and OMG ITS A MIRRICLE JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF WAS ON THE FIELD Ty Law was all better. Then McGinest running full sprint at the end.. Yeah.. I hate the Colts and I hate Manning but that was total crap. The pats cheated to break up the no huddle which would have probably scored.

Originally posted by Jaj
No but neither were laying motionless and you say what McGinest did. The guy ran like hell and made the stop at the end of the game, and then ran like an ******* down the field.

AREALFINSFAN I have asked you five frickin times, when the hell did the Patriots actually admit that they did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yell:

I understand what you're saying and no, they shouldn't be "allowed" to do it. But if you allow the refs to "make the fake call", litigation will abound and the NFL wouldn't stand for that.

Then fine the pieces of **** with some real fines. Try 500k.

they stopped the hurry up and allowed their team to get GOALLINE PERSONNEL on the field, so yes, they were stopped, but it does matter that they were able to stop the hurry up, regardless of where the ball was placed on the field...

Originally posted by BuGaLoU

Ummm use common sense... Ty Law was "hurt" with a "limp" at the exact same time as McGinest. Then he realized McGinest was "hurt" to and OMG ITS A MIRRICLE JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF WAS ON THE FIELD Ty Law was all better. Then McGinest running full sprint at the end.. Yeah.. I hate the Colts and I hate Manning but that was total crap. The pats cheated to break up the no huddle which would have probably scored.

Common sense? That's just what the Pat's "did". It happens all the time, more than we realize. If the Colts had done som'n shady like that to pull it out, that woulda been cool. you're only pissed cuz it wasn't to OUR advantage and I understand that.

Back
Top Bottom