McGinest and Law fake injuries allow New England to bring in an extra LB and DE...... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McGinest and Law fake injuries allow New England to bring in an extra LB and DE......

Originally posted by pats4life
Not really sure why this an issue but I will fill in a couple facts.

1. Willie said after the game that he was hurt, and he also said that he would never fake an injury in a game like that. While I dont know for sure if he was hurt and either does anyone else for that matter and the guy that posted that he admitted not being hurt is lying. My understanding was that it was a cramp, and considering them being on the field for the better part of the 4th quarter that does not seem to be out of the question.

2. The rule as I understand it allows for a player on the definsive side with no time outs to have one injury time out in the final 4 minutes after that it become a 5 yard penalty for delay of game. The Patriots did not make any changes to the players on the field with the exception of Matt Chatam who replaced Wille.

3. If anyone says the reason the Patriots won that football game is because the Patriots had an injury time out is nuts, if you want to play the blame game blame the Colts, they were the team that could not get it from the 2 yard line with 4 chances.

Funny but the article that I read (and NO I do not have the link) stated that when McGinest was as asked about his injury he said that he twisted his knee ... And when the reporter told McGinest the Belichick said that "McGinest had a leg cramp",, McGinest laughed and said that he caught his foot in the turf and twisted his knee ...:rolleyes:

Call it what you will but someone was / IS lying !!! Yes the Pats won the game but sometimes this "so called" ingenius thinking / game planning has a way of coming full circle ...

And the Pats are WAY overdue for some paybacks ....

:pirate:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983

Funny but the article that I read (and NO I do not have the link) stated that when McGinest was as asked about his injury he said that he twisted his knee ... And when the reporter told McGinest the Belichick said that "McGinest had a leg cramp",, McGinest laughed and said that he caught his foot in the turf and twisted his knee ...:rolleyes:

Call it what you will but someone was / IS lying !!! Yes the Pats won the game but sometimes this "so called" ingenius thinking / game planning has a way of coming full circle ...

Marino1983
maybe it was like my high school football coach told me, if you get hit in the nuts don't grab yourself, so i'd grab my head. maybe he was just confused!:rolleyes: :evil:

Originally posted by Marino1983

Marino1983

Here is my link if you are curious about the facts.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=1674752

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
fake or no fake. the pats won because the colts could not be imaginative enough to use their strength on the 2 yard line to score a touch-down with 4 DOWNS! not because the pats are a high caliber team. don't get me wrong, the pats are good and solid, play as a team and take advantage of oportunities. the pats let the colts back into the game like they often do, and the colts did not take advantage, as a lot of teams have not.

the colts are above average and have a great coach and staff. that is why they are 10-2. if miami plays as they have the last 5 quarters, then i don't think the pats will have a chance. if not, then they take the AFCE.

OK, I wil make this easy to understand.

If the Pats can not gain 1 yard in 4 plays....they do not deserve to win.

Back
Top Bottom