McGinest and Law fake injuries allow New England to bring in an extra LB and DE...... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McGinest and Law fake injuries allow New England to bring in an extra LB and DE......

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
Change the rule so that if a player causes an injury time out, that player MUST leave the field. I know McGinest left, but Law stayed on the field.

I agree if Ty was injurned he should have left the field, I saw him limping around but did not know that he also had the trainers come to him.

Law started limping toward the sideline and took a knee...then he turned his head and mcginest grabbed his leg and.....POOF!!!...Law got up and was walking normally.

Originally posted by Section126
Law stopped limping when he saw Mcginest grab his leg.....it was really funny.

Man, he has been on the injury report all year for a bad ankle, he missed the in Miami now all the sudden he is faking it to? Come on you can thet the Pats as much as you like but do you really belive that it was huge conspiracy to screw the Fish?

No, it was not a conspiracy........but it was a bad NO-call...they are supposed to throw a flag for faking an injury. (unsportsmanlike conduct)

The guy on NFL network that is the Head of Officiating said: "Well, after looking at what transpired, it is really a judgement call wether we call a delay of game penalty or a unsportsmanlike conduct penalty."

Yep, it was a judgement call.

two words: TUCK RULE

Originally posted by Section126
No, it was not a conspiracy........but it was a bad NO-call...they are supposed to throw a flag for faking an injury. (unsportsmanlike conduct)

The guy on NFL network that is the Head of Officiating said: "Well, after looking at what transpired, it is really a judgement call wether we call a delay of game penalty or a unsportsmanlike conduct penalty."

Yep, it was a judgement call.

two words: TUCK RULE

How was it a bad no call? The refs believed that he hurt, why wouldnt they, the second time you have an injury time out then its a penalty, its a simple rule. Not sure why you are having such a tuff time understanding that. Nothing illegal was done.

You may want to stop crying over the tuck rule, it was another good call as per the rules of the game. If it wasnt they would have changed the rule. Not to mention it had nothing to do with us beating the Steelers and Rams plus that was two years ago, we are trying to put ourselves in postion to win another title that is what is important now.

Originally posted by pats4life

You may want to stop crying over the tuck rule, it was another good call as per the rules of the game.
it was a friggin fumble, the whole world knows it. i hate the raiders but they should have gone to the SB!:tongue:

Originally posted by dolfan06
it was a friggin fumble, the whole world knows it. i hate the raiders but they should have gone to the SB!:tongue:

Then why did the refs over turn the call? Seems to me IF THE WHOLE WOLRD knew it was a fumble then they would not have over turned it to a incomplete pass as per the rules of the game.

A dolphins last resort to a losing debate......Tuck Rule

But lately it has been......Lucky

Sad.....Sad

Originally posted by pats4life

Then why did the refs over turn the call? Seems to me IF THE WHOLE WOLRD knew it was a fumble then they would not have over turned it to a incomplete pass as per the rules of the game.
i'll bet you anything you can tie it to 9-11!

i'll bet you anything you can tie it to 9-11!

So now its conspiracy thing, perhaps you may want to call X-files and have them investigate.

Originally posted by Driven
A dolphins last resort to a losing debate......Tuck Rule

But lately it has been......Lucky

Sad.....Sad
i wouldn't necessarily say lucky, but you have to admit running the damn ball up the middle 3 times is stupid, the pats were wide open on the left side!:tongue:

fake or no fake. the pats won because the colts could not be imaginative enough to use their strength on the 2 yard line to score a touch-down with 4 DOWNS! not because the pats are a high caliber team. don't get me wrong, the pats are good and solid, play as a team and take advantage of oportunities. the pats let the colts back into the game like they often do, and the colts did not take advantage, as a lot of teams have not.

the colts are above average and have a great coach and staff. that is why they are 10-2. if miami plays as they have the last 5 quarters, then i don't think the pats will have a chance. if not, then they take the AFCE.

i wouldn't necessarily say lucky, but you have to admit running the damn ball up the middle 3 times is stupid, the pats were wide open on the left side!:tongue:

Actually, I would not say stupid. If my team had 4 trys to get into the endzone. I would want them to stuff it in there, becaus eif they can't, well then they should not win. I think you can understand that.

"Actually, I would not say stupid. If my team had 4 trys to get into the endzone. I would want them to stuff it in there, becaus eif they can't, well then they should not win. I think you can understand that."

no. i can't. a win is a win. win any way you can. you should know that being a patriot fan.

Back
Top Bottom