McGinest and Law fake injuries allow New England to bring in an extra LB and DE...... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McGinest and Law fake injuries allow New England to bring in an extra LB and DE......

The weather will be to our advantage.

-further edited by staff-

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Your team is the one with that ***got throwing the ball on every down.
Oh please. Remarks like this are an embarrassment to all fin fans. I dislike the Pats as much as the next, but talk football or log off till you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
They faked their injuries...so what...we can't complain b/c of that...if a dolphin did it and it worked...we all would be saying how smart that was on his part...right!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
They faked their injuries...so what...we can't complain b/c of that...if a dolphin did it and it worked...we all would be saying how smart that was on his part...right!!!

That sums it up.

I think Phins fans are mad that not only do the Pats have better players, they are smarter...J/K. ;)

No I would be saying what a little *****, all because you cannot play defense does not mean you should cheat and ruin this team's name.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
better players?

your'e delusional.

I said I was kidding.

Relax!

But what would a 10-2 record tell you?

Wait, let me guess....10 lucky wins.

Smart football . We all can cry but that was smart. Indy shouldn't have gotten beat like that early in the game in the first place.

That was a game of well coached teams.

Originally posted by justafan
Smart football . We all can cry but that was smart. Indy shouldn't have gotten beat like that early in the game in the first place.

That was a game of well coached teams.

true, but with the way coaches copy each other, the nfl is going to look like an italian professional soccer league with all the faked injuries. inside 2:00, if you get hurt and cause the game to be stopped and your team doesn't have a timeout, you should leave the game for good. you can't expect an nfl team to play a man short, but we saw from the baltimore-seattle game how crucial an extra timeout can be, and teams should be prevented from taking them.

that said, NE is the best team in the NFL right now. i'm looking forward to next week's game all the same.

Originally posted by Driven

I said I was kidding.

Relax!

But what would a 10-2 record tell you?

Wait, let me guess....10 lucky wins.

No more like 7 or 8. :lol: you earned 2 or 3 but tha'ts it. :D

Re: Fake injuries

Originally posted by JOOKYTX
All you Miami fans stating that N.E. faked injuries are just crying little babies. You just wish your coach had the smarts to pull out a win. I can't wait until next weekend to see what excuse you make up for losing to a superior team such as N.E.
Miami will be in N.E. in December and you all know what that means. Miami is the ultimate choke artist. I can't wait to write back next week just to say I told you so and read all your whining responses. Boo-hoo-hoo.

Wether the Fins win or loose against the Pats next week they will do it like MEN.

I have no respect for a team that wins by luck, here's a good quote for the Pats:

Luck is a loosers excuse for a winners position

So in the end the Pats are nothing but lucky pu$$ys who must break the rules to win games 'cause that can't win legitamately, and that ladies and gentlemen is what distinguishes the boys (Patriots) from the men (Dolphins).

Originally posted by Jimmy James

At least we're all smart enough to post on a board related to our team. Is that too hard for you?

You could have fooled me. More of the threads seem to be about the Patriots than the Dolphins. Seems to me the Dolphin fans are obsessed with the Patriots.

You think you can turn a supposed Dolphin board into a Patriots bashing forum and not have the Pats fans respond? Why not just ban everyone who doesn't adhere to the "Pats are lucky/cheaters/flukes...Dolphins get all the bad breaks" party line?

people,you understand that theres literally no actual such thing as luck dont you???? phin fans are some of the biggest sore losers in any sport and need a reason or catch phrase to explain why there not as good as another team.

AND- those injuries were legit, adrenalin got them through it once they were able to walk off some of the pain

BS that injury was legit!!! Adrenaline also turned McGinest into a track and field Gold Medalist on a gimpy leg following the victory????

sore losers huh? i really don't care about the injuries (real or faked)...i don't care about that...if they were faked...and it worked to their advantage i would say...smart idea...but we really are not sore losers...just really frustrated.

You see...if Mare made the FG's like he should...we would have won...I know if this or if that...its frustrating to watch the Pats win games all season the way they have this year. Yes...they are winning but the ball does bounce their way quite a bit...come Sunday...we'll see how we match-up against the AFC East leader...i'm sure that if things were turned around...all you Pats fans would be just as frustrated as us Fin Fans are right now.

Pats may be 10-2 but they are not that great...like everyone is making them out to be...that's just my opinion now!!!

Back
Top Bottom