McGinest and Law fake injuries allow New England to bring in an extra LB and DE...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McGinest and Law fake injuries allow New England to bring in an extra LB and DE......

of course, i don't care if a freakin' fan jumped the field and hit brady with a 2 x 4, as long as the pats lose.

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Common sense? That's just what the Pat's "did". It happens all the time, more than we realize. If the Colts had done som'n shady like that to pull it out, that woulda been cool. you're only pissed cuz it wasn't to OUR advantage and I understand that.

How can you assume what I would like or dislike? If the colts did it I would be just as mad. I hate the colts with a pashion. I just call it like I see it. If you don't think that is BS you are blind or naive.

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
they stopped the hurry up and allowed their team to get GOALLINE PERSONNEL on the field, so yes, they were stopped, but it does matter that they were able to stop the hurry up, regardless of where the ball was placed on the field...

Funny thing is, why didn't they get their "goaline" on the field during the PI penalty time out??????????????????

Originally posted by BuGaLoU

How can you assume what I would like or dislike? If the colts did it I would be just as mad. I hate the colts with a pashion. I just call it like I see it. If you don't think that is BS you are blind or naive.

Get a grip on your jock strap there. You're bitcin' about how shady it was, so therefore I "assumed" that you didn't like it. am i wrong? Furthermore, it didn't matter at all to you, then you probably wouldn't be posting about it in the 1st place. Sure you may hate the Colts but what I'm sayin' is that since this deal was not in "our best interests", you don't like it. As i already said, I didn't "like" it either but it was a smart move on Belichik's part. But matter of fact, I doubt if he had much to do with it unless Mc ginnest and Law has illegal mics in there helmets and Belchik hollered in there to fake an injury. :lol: :lol:

No probably he could have just said if they get a 1st down do it.

Originally posted by Prime Time
The NFL is not about cheating, that is why they do not allow steroids etc. Too use this to win is just down right shameful.

:lol: :lol: about the steroids comment.

As for bending the rules... that is life period.
Just look at our legal system, our government or your own workplace as an example.

It is the people that successfully bend the rules that usually end up on top.

The Patriots are a winning team. They are there to win games and are doing it any way they can. I don't see them doing anything detrimental to win. They just "bent" the rules.

The refs on the other hand..... :nono:

They are the ones to be upset at if anyone....

They are paid to deal with situations like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
That's total bull****. They should make a rule against faking injuries. I can't believe they would actually do that, it just makes me hate them more.

What faked injury?

McGinnist hurt his leg real bad, left the field, healed in 30 seconds and came back in to make a huge play.

Too bad Colvin couldn't heal that quickly.

McGinnist hurt his leg offcourse and somehow some Brady lucky charms was sprinkled on it and he came back running as fast as he ran when he was in his prime. Made a very quick tackle and then ram like a battering ram down the field.

Oh ya that's believable.:mad:

Originally posted by BuGaLoU

Ummm use common sense... Ty Law was "hurt" with a "limp" at the exact same time as McGinest. Then he realized McGinest was "hurt" to and OMG ITS A MIRRICLE JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF WAS ON THE FIELD Ty Law was all better. Then McGinest running full sprint at the end.. Yeah.. I hate the Colts and I hate Manning but that was total crap. The pats cheated to break up the no huddle which would have probably scored.

Belichick works on the "fake injury" scheme during practice each week.

I would say that it worked flawlessly today.

Think Wanny could ever think of something that creative?

No wanny couldn't, but I don't think he was faking, Mcginest was really hurt. He went in for an MRI, and results revealed he was a p*ssy and would be back when he grew some balls.

Originally posted by PatsFanTX

Belichick works on the "fake injury" scheme during practice each week.

I would say that it worked flawlessly today.

Think Wanny could ever think of something that creative?

Lose with grace. That's like cheating on a test.

and just like cheating on a test...they're only fooling themselves

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy

Yep, I can't believe people are talking about that. That was smart from them.

The Colts had the chance to win the game and they didn't.

but if mginnest isnt on the injury list next week they should get fined. a rule is a rule, if not, then everyone will start doing it. thats why its a rule now.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom