McGinest and Law fake injuries allow New England to bring in an extra LB and DE...... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McGinest and Law fake injuries allow New England to bring in an extra LB and DE......

Originally posted by PatsFanTX

Belichick works on the "fake injury" scheme during practice each week.

I would say that it worked flawlessly today.

Think Wanny could ever think of something that creative?

wanny wouldnt do it cus he is not that kind of person. you know, not break rules? but hey, you didnt beat the colts today, they beat themselves.

this reminds me of the famous furlough snowplow guy in New England. cheap. cheap. cheap. New England will not go to the playoffs cus they will run into a real defense next week where they wont allow that sissy football with the quick passes.

This fins team is feeling it now....it might not matter that the pats won today......WE could be THE team.

Why are we surprised that they fake injuries? Remember, this is the team where the ***** Brady jumped in the air and threw off his helmet when he was tapped by Jason Taylor in order to draw a penalty. Some people call it smart but I think it sucks. I would be completely embarrased if a Miami QB did something that wimpy. The game should be played with respect, not a bunch of losers thinking of ways to draw penalties and/or get timeouts.

Originally posted by kasaba13
Why are we surprised that they fake injuries? Remember, this is the team where the ***** Brady jumped in the air and threw off his helmet when he was tapped by Jason Taylor in order to draw a penalty. Some people call it smart but I think it sucks. I would be completely embarrased if a Miami QB did something that wimpy. The game should be played with respect, not a bunch of losers thinking of ways to draw penalties and/or get timeouts.

don't forget the snowplow game

Originally posted by kasaba13

I agree.

I saw the game today between NE and Indy and was shocked the Patriots pulled that stunt with the fake injuries. It was so obvious, the whole Indy crowd began to boo them right when they started limping. Everybody in the world knew it. There should be a rule for something like that. If you have no timeouts, and the offense is trying to push, then funk it, you're minus 1 player from then on if your player can't continue. Thats how they do it in soccer, football should follow their example.

"There should be a rule for something like that. If you have no timeouts, and the offense is trying to push, then funk it, you're minus 1 player from then on if your player can't continue. Thats how they do it in soccer, football should follow their example."

there is. it's called unsportsman like conduct.

Last edited by a moderator:
The rule is the injured player must leave the game for at least a play. Ok, Willie is a team leader, smart veteran and knows Manning like a book. He "fakes" an injury knowing full well the Colts are within 1 yard of the goaline and his replacement in this critical situation is Matt Chatham. Yes.... I said Matt Chatham. You have heard of him,right? He is not going to fake an injury and leave his spot to a backup.Please read Willie's post game comments regarding the injury and how he read Mannings signal for a run play while he faked like he was in coverage.

Patriots 10-2

dolphins 8-4

All the rest is just noise.

Originally posted by Jimmy James

At least we're all smart enough to post on a board related to our team. Is that too hard for you?

Unfortunately there are no Pats fans that are smart enough to even start a message board. At least I haven't been able to find one. Let's face it the Patriots have a horseshoe jammed so far up their butts its probably never coming out. I don't care how many Pats fans come into our forum, becuase they are too dumb to start their own, and tell me hoe good they are I still will not be convinced. They are the luckiest franchise in all of sports all time and they will probably win the super bowl this season.

I have a burning hatred for every team in our division, I still kinda hate the colts :tongue:, but they worked the system and they deserve that win. Rules are made to be broken, it's not classy, it's not respectful, it's not honest, but it's a win and they've been getting em all season.

Someone said Wanny wouldn't do that and I hope they're wrong, I want my team/coach to do whatever the hell is necessary to get a notch under the win column, period.

At this moment in time I don't wanna shake Billicheck's hand, but I'll put mine together for him, Bravo - if we won today like they did we'd have a few posts complaing but the overall attitude would be positive and we'd sleep like babies.......

:nesucks:

Bottom line folks is , get over it. It was a game that we had absolutely no control over. IMO, claiming the pats faked injury to get their subs in is a bit of a reach. More like sour grapes, if you ask me. First of all, NE could have gotten the ppl in they wanted to on the penalty time out. second, why would McGinnest fake an injury and HAVE to come out for a play when he was one of the primary ppl to be in at the moment. Sure, if it was played "honorably", the Colts may have won and we'd only be 1 gm out instead of 2 and that's the real reason why everyone is so pissed. Big deal, get over it already! The Colts had the chance to win and a vERY good chance to i might add, so why isn't everybody pissed at them instead? They had more to do with the outct we did. But if we don't go into nE and thump'em real good, it won't matter much anyway.

Fake injuries

All you Miami fans stating that N.E. faked injuries are just crying little babies. You just wish your coach had the smarts to pull out a win. I can't wait until next weekend to see what excuse you make up for losing to a superior team such as N.E.
Miami will be in N.E. in December and you all know what that means. Miami is the ultimate choke artist. I can't wait to write back next week just to say I told you so and read all your whining responses. Boo-hoo-hoo.

Back
Top Bottom