McKnight looks like the Dolphins' best receiver. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McKnight looks like the Dolphins' best receiver.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: please tell me an imposter posted this!

Originally posted by dolfan06
you were 3-13 both years?!
the last time the dolphins only won 3 games was 1969, shula's first year!:tongue:

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Bleh forget it. Your just too easy to make a fool of in this discussion.

For the last time losing Price did not cost you guys what you added on Defense.......christ look at how much cap room you guys STILL have. You know what Price's base salary is? It's 530, 000 this year, $1.97 million next year and $2 million the following.

So cap numbers are:

$1 958 571
$3 398 571
$3 428 571

Did you miss the part where I said the Bills didn't want to pay #1 money for a #2 guy....that's what Price was asking for...so TD, instead of dealing with his greedy ***, tagged him, then sent him shipping for a 1st rounder. I think Tom Donahoe, an accomplished, and respected GM, might know a little more than some dolfan offering his opinions on a message board...is that a stretch to think so?:lol:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: please tell me an imposter posted this!

the last time the dolphins only won 3 games was 1969, shula's first year!:tongue:

and what does this have to do with anything we were talking about?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Did you miss the part where I said the Bills didn't want to pay #1 money for a #2 guy....that's what Price was asking for...so TD, instead of dealing with his greedy ***, tagged him, then sent him shipping for a 1st rounder. I think Tom Donahoe, an accomplished, and respected GM, might know a little more than some dolfan offering his opinions on a message board...is that a stretch to think so?:lol:

Well what does it say when you have to hide behind your GM when you can't speak for yourself so why say crap when you can't back it up.

I'm out. Got some Madden to go play. Enough toying with amateur night here.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: please tell me an imposter posted this!

and what does this have to do with anything we were talking about?:rolleyes:
you keep talking about the poor 3-13 bills, hell, the bills are sorry no matter what their record. use your head for something besides a target!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: please tell me an imposter posted this!

you keep talking about the poor 3-13 bills, hell, the bills are sorry no matter what their record. use your head for something besides a target!

wow, you really are insane...then the sorry Bills embarrassed you last year, and owned your precious little Danny....his statue outside of proplayer should have the Bills logo branded on his ***:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Well what does it say when you have to hide behind your GM when you can't speak for yourself so why say crap when you can't back it up.

I'm out. Got some Madden to go play. Enough toying with amateur night here.

can't back it up?...you act like you have all the answers....Our front office has made all the right moves so far....you question us letting go of Price, yet your FO signs Ray Lucas to your team?...check yourself, and worry about your own team first...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: please tell me an imposter posted this!

wow, you really are a moron...then the sorry Bills embarrassed you last year, and owned your precious little Danny....his statue outside of proplayer should have the Bills logo branded on his ***:lol:

Your not allowed to call people names here!:D This is the nice forum.:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: please tell me an imposter posted th

Originally posted by Puncho

Your not allowed to call people names here!:D This is the nice forum.:D

you needn't worry about that puncho, I'm sure to be getting many PM's today

you will be hearing from the web master real soon!

Riiiiiiiiiight..

And your FO are geniuses, why? Well, they brought in Fat *** Adams who hasn't done squat as well as your new FB they are already trying to get rid of.

Lucas was a mistake and now he's gone. Stop busting in your pants over it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: please tell me an imposter posted this!

oh yeah?

Moulds against the Dolphins last year: 213 yards, 2 td's...thanx for playing johnny:lol:

The Bills..

4th place in the East..again..

GO BILLS!

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Riiiiiiiiiight..

And your FO are geniuses, why? Well, they brought in Fat *** Adams who hasn't done squat as well as your new FB they are already trying to get rid of.

Lucas was a mistake and now he's gone. Stop busting in your pants over it.
Sam Adams has only anchored top 5 run defenses...that's all...and he's been to the superbowl a couple times recently, as a starter.
and you guys bring in Seau and Griese...Seau wasn't even the best lb on his team last year, and he's old, slow, and getting injury prone....Griese failed to succeed in a pass happy offense...good job fellas:lol:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: please tell me an imposter posted this!

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

The Bills..

4th place in the East..again..

GO BILLS!

paraphrased: "We got killed by a 4th place team, but since I have no valid arguments on the Moulds point, I'll say this":tongue:

Back
Top Bottom