McKnight looks like the Dolphins' best receiver. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McKnight looks like the Dolphins' best receiver.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: please tell me an imposter posted this!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Fiedler beat a 3-13 Bills team...excuse me while I call CNN:roflmao:
and drew beat a second string QB, wow, let me alert the media!;)

It's hilarious how biased you are...you think Price is god, now that he left the Bills....imagine being a #2 WR on the Bills...you have one of the best in the league taking double coverage away from you(Moulds)

Thank you for proving you don't watch games. You do realize that we don't double cover Moulds right? Moulds/Price has always had Miami fans respect and we warned you long before the trade happened that you guys shouldn't do it.

Wanna talk bias look back and see yourself and getting owned in this discussion.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Puh-leaze. Even clumped can tell you that you guys could afford it. The Bills could have given him that same contract and you'd still be fine cap wise for years. Hell you guys can even afford to carry Bledsoe's bloated cap #'s without a peep.

bloated cap #'s?....he's making 5.5 mill, the trade negates the bonus under the cap....and judging by the way he performed last year, he deserves every penny

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: please tell me an imposter posted this!

23*...and so what?...we won...you guys are very good at home, as evidenced by the 7-1 record. Still, Henry had his way.
of course henry had his way, lucas kept giving him the ball!:tongue:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: please tell me an imposter posted this!

Originally posted by dolfan06
and drew beat a second string QB, wow, let me alert the media!;)

with the league's leading rusher, sacker, and #1 defense in the AFC..who did we have on our 3-13 team besides Moulds and a bunch of undeveloped youngsters?:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: please tell me an imposter posted this!

Originally posted by dolfan06
of course henry had his way, lucas kept giving him the ball!:tongue:

no, your defense couldn't stop him...make all the excuses you want, but you were never really out of that game....Henry had 132....why didn't you just give it to ricky?..he had 97

with the league's leading rusher, sacker, and #1 defense in the AFC..who did we have on our 3-13 team besides Moulds and a bunch of undeveloped youngsters?:rolleyes:
man, i can't argue with you here, this forum is for football and you're talking about the bills!:confused: :evil:

bloated cap #'s?....he's making 5.5 mill, the trade negates the bonus under the cap....and judging by the way he performed last year, he deserves every penny

5.4 million actually and $6 million the next couple years. Roughly just a half mill less then our most costly player in Madison. Point is that you guys could have easily carried Price's contract.

you were 3-13 both years?!

Thank you for proving you don't watch games. You do realize that we don't double cover Moulds right? Moulds/Price has always had Miami fans respect and we warned you long before the trade happened that you guys shouldn't do it.

Wanna talk bias look back and see yourself and getting owned in this discussion.

Did I specify Miami in the double coverage topic?...no...but every other team we faced doubled Moulds...even the Raiders, with their corners....Miami fans warning us not to lose Price?....of course, cuz you don't want us to get a defense:roflmao:

Just keep sticking that foot down your mouth. When you were 3-13 we didn't have Ricky Williams. We had Lamar Smith. We didn't have the leagues leading sacker either.

5.4 million actually and $6 million the next couple years. Roughly just a half mill less then our most costly player in Madison. Point is that you guys could have easily carried Price's contract.

we are currently 5 mil under the cap, Price would put us over...not to mention all the other players whose salaries increase next year....why would we pay 2 receivers #1 money?...sorry, Price isn't worth it

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: please tell me an imposter posted this!

Just keep sticking that foot down your mouth. When you were 3-13 we didn't have Ricky Williams. We had Lamar Smith. We didn't have the leagues leading sacker either.

and who did we have?....please, name our starting defense, and offense...wow me

Did I specify Miami in the double coverage topic?...no...but every other team we faced doubled Moulds...even the Raiders, with their corners....Miami fans warning us not to lose Price?....of course, cuz you don't want us to get a defense:roflmao:

Bleh forget it. Your just too easy to make a fool of in this discussion.

For the last time losing Price did not cost you guys what you added on Defense.......christ look at how much cap room you guys STILL have. You know what Price's base salary is? It's 530, 000 this year, $1.97 million next year and $2 million the following.

So cap numbers are:

$1 958 571
$3 398 571
$3 428 571

Back
Top Bottom