McKnight looks like the Dolphins' best receiver. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McKnight looks like the Dolphins' best receiver.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

dude, your 31, grow a pair would ya

dude when yours drop you will realize there is more to life than proving your right on this forum! I was only joking around about you hearing from the web master. I think people should be able to say what ever they want here. Now put your toy's away and finish your homework cause you got school in the morning! :D
In adddition, Since your's have not dropped yet remember don't let your mouth write checks your a.. can't cash! :D

Originally posted by Puncho

dude when yours drop you will realize there is more to life than proving your right on this forum! I was only joking around about you hearing from the web master. I think people should be able to say what ever they want here. Now put your toy's away and finish your homework cause you got school in the morning! :D
In adddition, Since your's have not dropped yet remember don't let your mouth write checks your a.. can't cash! :D

ok, now that last line was spoken like a....well, I'll eave it at that;)

I've often wondered when mine would stop dropping.

The damn things. I sit on one all the f***ing time.

I spend so much time lifting the bastards that some might think I'm actually enjoying it. :D

I have BIG BALLS !

Sam Adams has only anchored top 5 run defenses...that's all...and he's been to the superbowl a couple times recently, as a starter.
and you guys bring in Seau and Griese...Seau wasn't even the best lb on his team last year, and he's old, slow, and getting injury prone....Griese failed to succeed in a pass happy offense...good job fellas:lol:

I go to billszone once in a while (probably more then you :lol: ) and I see the negative things there, so it's not like I'm being a little homer here.

Adams hasn't anchored anything but his ***. If you think one 400 pound turd is gonna put your D in a top 10, you're higher then I ever been :rolleyes:

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

I go to billszone once in a while (probably more then you :lol: ) and I see the negative things there, so it's not like I'm being a little homer here.

Adams hasn't anchored anything but his ***. If you think one 400 pound turd is gonna put your D in a top 10, you're higher then I ever been :rolleyes:
;)

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Article on our receiver struggles. I have to agree with some of the assessment.

True quote up to now.

WRs struggle; McKnight back to force fumble

I still think Mcknight should be one of the starters, the guy's a playmaker Period.

McKnight is the only Veteran we have in a skill position. He steps up in big games when healthy. No reason he should be on the sideline when healthy and Wanny's realizing that. I couldn't tell who our receivers were and what our sets were during the falcons game because Brian Gumball is such a poor announcer and CBS coverage usually sucks overall but I think McKnight had a good game receiving aside from the forced fumble.

Re: Re: McKnight looks like the Dolphins' best receiver.

Originally posted by Sherif

McKnight is the only Veteran we have in a skill position. He steps up in big games when healthy. No reason he should be on the sideline when healthy and Wanny's realizing that. I couldn't tell who our receivers were and what our sets were during the falcons game because Brian Gumball is such a poor announcer and CBS coverage usually sucks overall but I think McKnight had a good game receiving aside from the forced fumble.
how ya doin sweet cakes, haven't read ya for a while!

tell sugar to get on her horse and get back in here too!;)

Hey 06. I'll tell Sugar but I don't post as much lately at the Herald. It's mostly BS by about 10 posters now. The place is dead But I'll tell her.

Originally posted by Sherif
Hey 06. I'll tell Sugar but I don't post as much lately at the Herald. It's mostly BS by about 10 posters now. The place is dead But I'll tell her.
it would be nice to have her back as a poster again, but you don't make yourself scarce either!;)

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

I wasn't smoking when I wrote that, but I'm taking bong rips as we speak:D

I wasn't smoking when I wrote that, but I'm taking bong rips as we speak:D

You're taking more than bong rips, this thread was about Mcknight. How the hell did you get into a bills receiver vs our receivers nightmare.. All that stuff about your D, CW, you know, like I know, they haven't come together yet. Adams got his big fat butt knocked down by one guy on the Ravens OL, he didn't show up in the Titians game and you guys got 4 sacks on a QB much like your own, non mobile and based on how you say you got them, you had to blitz, and you and I know why, no pass rush from your DL..but that's another matter for another thread. This is a Mcknight thread..this guy will be good for us this year, he's one of the most consistent players the last 14 months. I think the TC preparation of DT and Chambers will come to the show when regular season starts. I'm still disappointed in Chambers right now. This is the 3rd year, the light switch has to come on or I say put him back in the slot and start McKnight and DT.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

You're taking more than bong rips, this thread was about Mcknight. How the hell did you get into a bills receiver vs our receivers nightmare.. All that stuff about your D, CW, you know, like I know, they haven't come together yet. Adams got his big fat butt knocked down by one guy on the Ravens OL, he didn't show up in the Titians game and you guys got 4 sacks on a QB much like your own, non mobile and based on how you say you got them, you had to blitz, and you and I know why, no pass rush from your DL..but that's another matter for another thread. This is a Mcknight thread..this guy will be good for us this year, he's one of the most consistent players the last 14 months. I think the TC preparation of DT and Chambers will come to the show when regular season starts. I'm still disappointed in Chambers right now. This is the 3rd year, the light switch has to come on or I say put him back in the slot and start McKnight and DT.
at last somebody reads c-jerk the same way!;)

Back
Top Bottom