McKnight looks like the Dolphins' best receiver. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McKnight looks like the Dolphins' best receiver.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

There goes that butt again, "if he was more consistent, I remember they put in a package against chicago, 3 straight passes and he fumbled the last one, what did he do with the 3 straigth passes". Ricky fumbled a lot last year too, McMicheal put the ball on the ground at inopportuned moments last year, it even carried over to the Tampa PS game, not one word. Our D got burned a lot last year, but all we want to talk about is they were #3, it was a hollow #3, if you asked me. 2 games Minn and NE told me what they really were. Stats wouldn't erase that. And they are still in my dog house until they show they can go on the road and do what they do at home. A real #3 dominates on the road as well as home. Mcknight has been dominating for the last 15 months and yet he can't buy a pass. But our D, CC, and everyone else gets an excuses buy.

Agreed on the D but, shhhhhhh, don't let alot of folks see ya talking about their vaunted D like this tho ! :D

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
wow, you guys are in big trouble at the WR position...McKnight, Thompson, and Chambers?...the question isn't "who's the best"...it's "who's not the worst?"

:lol:

The BILLS don't know who is going to be their 3,4,5 rec. The JETS(as we all know) lost thier top guy and now have number three type guy's in the #1 and #2 roles. The patriots have alot of raw talent at receiver other than Troy Brown. I'll take the dolphins reicever situation over anyone else in the east. Hear's the catch 22- Jay is missing Chris Chambers open deep twice a game. They will not get better in this area so the OC is forced to call short passes which make our receivers look like they can't get deep. Put Chris with Dan Marino or even Drew Bledsoe and he puts up Eric Moulds type numbers. James is looking like he will finally step it up a bit but Jay simply can't get the ball to a SPEED reciever deep down field.

Plain and simple. As of right now we do not have a true #1 WR because Chambers has not stepped up to the challenge. We do have good receivers and in order for our offense to be successful this season, the pressure is going to fall on Norv Turner, because he will have to find ways to create mismatches every week. And some pressure will fall on Fiedler as well, because he will have to consistently recognize the mismatch before the ball is snapped. I say the odds are definitely in our favor, because Fiedler and Turner can pull this off every week.

wow, you guys are in big trouble at the WR position...McKnight, Thompson, and Chambers?...the question isn't "who's the best"...it's "who's not the worst?"
'

Erm, sure.

You have one good reciever and that's Moulds. Reed is no better then our squad.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
'

Erm, sure.

You have one good reciever and that's Moulds. Reed is no better then our squad.
keep telling yourself that:lol:
if you double Moulds, Bledsoe will hit Reed and Shaw all day...if you don't double Moulds, than Madison will continually be raped by him:D

please tell me an imposter posted this!

Quote:

where do you guys come up with this stuff?

'
:rolleyes:

guys, don't worry so much about who starts at WR. We mostly run on first down anyway so Wanny'd want the best blocking receivers out there on first down.I think CC and Thompson are probably the 2 best blockers out there so they will start. It doesn't mean that they'll get the most passes trown to them.

Ozzy rules!!

if you double Moulds, Bledsoe will hit Reed and Shaw all day...if you don't double Moulds, than Madison will continually be raped by him:D

Ya whatever there circling. Reed matched up with Surtain one on one. Surtain wins that battle. Reed hasn't shown jack as the 2nd WR and you guys may be in for a shock. Shaw on Fletcher/Buckley. Again nod goes to Fletcher/Buckley.

I will.

And keep telling yourself Spikes is gonna make your weak D a top 10 one.

Re: Re: Re: please tell me an imposter posted this!

Originally posted by dolfan06
you don't watch the same games i watch then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

oh yeah?

Moulds against the Dolphins last year: 213 yards, 2 td's...thanx for playing johnny:lol:

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Ya whatever there circling. Reed matched up with Surtain one on one. Surtain wins that battle. Reed hasn't shown jack as the 2nd WR and you guys may be in for a shock. Shaw on Fletcher/Buckley. Again nod goes to Fletcher/Buckley.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Surtain, yes....Fletcher?...this guy couldn't stop my grandma....and Buckley is washed up:D

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

I will.

And keep telling yourself Spikes is gonna make your weak D a top 10 one.

you havent even seen Reed start as a #2 yet in a real game..yet you make stupid predictions?...your setting yourself up for a rude awakening come the regular season

Back
Top Bottom