McMike demanding huge contract | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McMike demanding huge contract

Dear Randy,

Now is not the time to start demanding or "hoping" for things like "HIghest paid salary at your position", espicially when your team is going through some tuff times and major overhuals.

PhinDude88 said:
I think that you might want to change demanding to hoping. In the artcle it only says that he is hoping to be the highest paid TE.
Good eye, I didn't notice that. That one word totally changes the tone of the thread. I HOPE to one day bed Carmen Electra, but I'd probably be put behind bars if I DEMANDED to bed her. :D

It's true that Randy dropped a bunch of balls, but he was also good for a consistent 5 balls a game. He's definitely an elite TE, but we just can't afford to give him top dollar.

What's the average of the top 5 anyway? If we were to franchise him, he'd get the average which isn't that high. Tight End is one of the lowest paid positions on the team - just ahead of Fullback I believe.

he should know hes doesn't deserve to be paid the highest paid TE in the league after his inconsistent play this year.

pigskinguy said:
I wonder what kind of draft pick McMichael would fetch us?
if your seriouse, I'd say a mid first rounder...

He's still very young and better than any TE in this years draft.

!PapaCrunk81! said:
Good eye, I didn't notice that. That one word totally changes the tone of the thread. I HOPE to one day bed Carmen Electra, but I'd probably be put behind bars if I DEMANDED to bed her. :D

:lol:

Saban will not overpay. He is a year late w/ this demand. Wanny might have given it to him.

for a guy who asked for the ball so much and when he got it, dropped it..this is pretty said :shakeno: later days mcmike

!PapaCrunk81! said:
very good eye... i didn't even realise it myself and i started the thread... :D

having said that, i'm still not impressed if that how negotiations are being opened given the sitch of the team right now. whether not its mcmike himself or rosenhaus that's behind it will probably decide how this plays out.

No way McMike deserves this payday after this year. I wish he did deserve it because he's one of my favorite Dolphins.

This dude is crazy after the crap he pulled he thinks he can throw these prices at us :roflmao:. Either this dude has some pull in the right places are some really big gonads.

tartan y fronts said:
whether not its mcmike himself or rosenhaus.
You nailed it... There is no slimier agent than Drew Mortgageyourhouse... All he's doing is aiming high, hoping to get what he wants are hopfully a little more.

Back
Top Bottom