Mcpherson in the 2nd? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mcpherson in the 2nd?

I'd take the reach in the second. I have said it for months I think this kid will and is better than any QB in this draft. Caddy in the first, Mcpherson in the second.....fine with me!!!

$5 says he isn't draft before the first selection in the 4th round

byroan said:
He'll be gone before then.
and my opinion is about as valid as yours and it says..

"he will not be gone before then"

Schleprock said:
AGREED!! Do we really need another Adrian McPherson thread saying we need to grab him as fast as possible???????

You should have been here last April for the 24 hour-a-day Phili Rivers lovefest. This is nothing... :lol:

Surferosa said:
You should have been here last April for the 24 hour-a-day Phili Rivers lovefest. This is nothing... :lol:

I was on here but I didnt post back then.....very true!:lol:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
This guy benched 225 lbs 22 times for a quarterback!

He is stronger and just as fast as Ronnie Brown.....Mcpherson at #2 to play RB!!!:roflmao:

KB21 said:
I'm still trying to figure out how a guy who completed less than 50% of his passes at the college level is a great prospect?

As a freshman..He threw 12 TD to 1 pick on a tip ball..He had 80 plus TD's to 5 Int in the AFL..The same league Warner played for before coming to the NFL. I believe in a year or two AD will emerge as the qb from this draft..There's no way he last past the middle of the 2nd RD..

Buddwalk said:
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/11415920.htm

I truely believe just after reading this article we need to taken this guy...He rans a 4.52 40 on grass which on a slow track would be a mid to low 4.4 which is michael vick speed, this kid also has a stronger and more accurate arm than vick. I say lets take him in the second if we trade with tampa!

Vick is faster, has a bigger arm and is much less inaccurate than McPherson who was wildly inaccurate especially on shorter routes, at FSU.

finz99 said:
I agree 100%, this guy is going to be something special, and I wouldnt mind taking him in the second.

whoever picks him will have a helluva QB. Deberg compares the guy to Elway. That's almost Marino like.

Boomer said:
Vick is faster, has a bigger arm and is much less inaccurate than McPherson who was wildly inaccurate especially on shorter routes, at FSU.

That was at FSU and wasnt he like a sophomore?

Back
Top Bottom