Mcpherson in the 2nd? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mcpherson in the 2nd?

ih8brady said:
:roflmao: Maybe we should get him just for all the gambling jokes.

Yea..instead of the team called the Dolphins....we can change it to the Jailbirds...or with Ricky included....the deadheads.

if we are gonna make predictions about when he is gonna be drafted, I would say late 1st round. In fact, the one team i could see taking him is the Vikings, with their later round pick. If this kid lasts to the 2nd round, he will be one of the first few taken. I will bet money on this too.

Well, if Wanny was picking, he would be the next taken after Eddie Moore.

y is everyone saying hes such a big risk. hes not! u all see it, its not just his combine #s but his actual gameplay and quick thinking in the pocket he has. its his scrambling ability and his down fiels vision. its his strong and yes accurate arm. hes no more of a risk then any other qb in the draft. the kid is a game breaker. he isnt a mike vick wanna be he is the next mike vick. maybe even a better mike vick in the passing department.the kid as pure raw talent that u rarely see. u have to take him and just put a bal in his hands and see what he can do. we shold not pass on a guy with such raw talent. and linehan could groom him into his offense because linehan already has experience with a scrambling qb in culpepper. imo he has the most raw talent of any player in this years draft, and we gotta pick him up if/when we get a second round pick.

lilcubanphinfan said:
y is everyone saying hes such a big risk. hes not! u all see it, its not just his combine #s but his actual gameplay and quick thinking in the pocket he has. its his scrambling ability and his down fiels vision. its his strong and yes accurate arm. hes no more of a risk then any other qb in the draft. the kid is a game breaker. he isnt a mike vick wanna be he is the next mike vick. maybe even a better mike vick in the passing department.the kid as pure raw talent that u rarely see. u have to take him and just put a bal in his hands and see what he can do. we shold not pass on a guy with such raw talent. and linehan could groom him into his offense because linehan already has experience with a scrambling qb in culpepper. imo he has the most raw talent of any player in this years draft, and we gotta pick him up if/when we get a second round pick.

Why? Because he has no experince in any real football...other than high school and he's a crook....I think that would take him off Saban's list.

MelbournePhin said:
you guy are a bunch of pu$$es. the kid has gotten over his past, let it go.

Hey lets get Cecil back....let it go.....lets get Phillips back....underwood....Ricky....they all deserve a second....third chance....lets become the Raiders east....lets not worry about high character on and off the field. Sorry....but the Dolphins can live and play without McPherson.

MelbournePhin said:
h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e-s
:eek:

Them's fancy words you be usin feller. Careful you don be hurtin youself.

fishypete said:
Why? Because he has no experince in any real football...other than high school and he's a crook....I think that would take him off Saban's list.

Where did you grow up Pete?

The Little House on the Prairie?

Who did not get in trouble when they were an 18 year old kid?

I spent 30 days in jail for breaking a Champagne bottle over a guys head when I was 19.

People make mistakes, its the ones that do not learn from them that you need to worry about.

I learned from mine and It appears that McPherson learned from his.

In three years McPherson is going to make whoever takes him look like a genius.

And I will be sure to remind you all of this thread when that time comes.

HVACservice said:
Where did you grow up Pete?

The Little House on the Prairie?

Who did not get in trouble when they were an 18 year old kid?

I spent 30 days in jail for breaking a Champagne bottle over a guys head when I was 19.

People make mistakes, its the ones that do not learn from them that you need to worry about.

I learned from mine and It appears that McPherson learned from his.

In three years McPherson is going to make whoever takes him look like a genius.

And I will be sure to remind you all of this thread when that time comes.

Where was I....Well if you stayed at Rikers....I may have been the Correction officer that gave you that bar of soap....or toilet Paper when you asked for it.
Any other questions? I've heard it all....everything from it wasn't me...or it's just not fair....all the other times I got away with it...why now. When the D.A. from Florida gets on the radio and tells the public...that McPherson is a crook and has never up'd to it....thats enough for me...I don't care if he's the second coming of Vick/Elway...I don't want him on my team.

Back
Top Bottom