**MEDIOCRITY PERSONIFIED** Bowles and Moore to return as we draft a RT 10th overall. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**MEDIOCRITY PERSONIFIED** Bowles and Moore to return as we draft a RT 10th overall.

It is what it is. We finished the season 6-3 . If we have a good coach, and a litle help here and there, we are a 10-6 team which is top 6-7 team in the league.
Well guess what, that is coming. New coach and fix some holes in the draft and we are a winning team! Look how many teams are right around .500 this year who are supposed to be good teams. This is a tough ****ing league!

The Normal me would agree but today was JT's last game & finished it beating the jest and is now retiring him Zach Thomas & Ricky Williams is pretty much im a Dolphins fan so im happy for him and all the guys that looked happy out there they played with heart and that's all you can ask for.

Also i see the Dolphins trading up for RGIII & i would love that move.

Only thing in saying is I bet nobody is happy when we draft 11 in the draft and get another lineman. Well except for the Moore lovers, anyway.

OP has a point. What did you gain by winning these games? You have essentially tied your future to Moore who albeit serviceable is no franchise QB because at 10 you are too high to get the top guys and have little ammo to move up. So, you will continue to win 6 to 8 games for a few years and then once your decent young talent ages or is lost via FA you will hope to have a top pick (like you could have had this year) so you can start from scratch with a franchise QB. So OP wants better than average and if that means losing meaningless games so be it...and this makes him a bad fan? I think you people who would rather be 6-10 but beating the Jets every year are the frauds.

Thank you for 6 meaningless wins while the Colts just assured themselves of another 15 years of extended excellence.

Unreal with this team... it just never ends.

Amen, of course the mediocrity lovers are just happy to beat the Jest.

Only thing in saying is I bet nobody is happy when we draft 11 in the draft and get another lineman. Well except for the Moore lovers, anyway.

Moore gives us leverage and trade bait. Thank god we have him. Seattle would love him over Jackson.

OP has a point. What did you gain by winning these games? You have essentially tied your future to Moore who albeit serviceable is no franchise QB because at 10 you are too high to get the top guys and have little ammo to move up. So, you will continue to win 6 to 8 games for a few years and then once your decent young talent ages or is lost via FA you will hope to have a top pick (like you could have had this year) so you can start from scratch with a franchise QB. So OP wants better than average and if that means losing meaningless games so be it...and this makes him a bad fan? I think you people who would rather be 6-10 but beating the Jets every year are the frauds.

Nice post, im glad there are some on here who see the big picture.

Looks to be like we ll be picking 9th. Just a quick glance. Not sure if the Chiefs can move ahead of us or not. SOS and all. I'm pretty sure the Panthers just jumped us though.

Moore gives us leverage and trade bait. Thank god we have him. Seattle would love him over Jackson.

Nobody wants moore. Carolina practically gave him to us because he sucks. Tell you what, let seattle have him, i will take a half eaten snickers bar and a used tire in trade.

It is what it is. We finished the season 6-3 . If we have a good coach, and a litle help here and there, we are a 10-6 team which is top 6-7 team in the league.
Well guess what, that is coming. New coach and fix some holes in the draft and we are a winning team! Look how many teams are right around .500 this year who are supposed to be good teams. This is a tough ****ing league!
I wanted us to win today, because we were already out of position to draft the top 2 QB's (and the whole Jets thing), but I have trouble ignoring that this season's trajectory has been awful. We lose enough games to be out of it, then win just enough to lose out on prospects. We are mediocrity!

I do think we can 9-10 games next year, but I also do not see us ever contending with Moore. Any fleeting joy this mini-redemption has given us will fade completely when we get torn up by Luck or Griffin3 next year.

Thank you for 6 meaningless wins while the Colts just assured themselves of another 15 years of extended excellence.

Unreal with this team... it just never ends.

Did you think about this before you posted? We just won and knocked the hated JETS out of the playoffs. I feel damn good about that. Like another member said, "Go root for the Colts."

Back
Top Bottom