**MEDIOCRITY PERSONIFIED** Bowles and Moore to return as we draft a RT 10th overall. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**MEDIOCRITY PERSONIFIED** Bowles and Moore to return as we draft a RT 10th overall.

wow, you need some xanax, 5 shots of bookers bourbon (if you can afford it), and a 3 day nap dude. Get used to him because he'll be starting 2012 whether you like it not. Go root for the packers you waste of oxygen.

Thanks for being classy. Im glad we have fans like you around here.

Not all of us. Most fans in South Florida are not even from here.

oh I know that I live in Wellington. This place is littered with the unwanted trash of the northeast. Can't wait till they go home.

a wise person once told me "those who use the term classy are the classLESS."
There is no need for personal attacks. I am not attacking you because of the way you think or the opinion you hold. You shouldn't be doing that to me, that is classless.

There is no need for personal attacks. I am not attacking you because of the way you think or the opinion you hold. You shouldn't be doing that to me, that is classless.

go root for another team or stfu we won you moron! Rg3 and luck were out of reach regardless. We have nice chemistry for once on this team embrace it.

Thank you for 6 meaningless wins while the Colts just assured themselves of another 15 years of extended excellence.

Unreal with this team... it just never ends.
You always try to win the game. Always!

Losing to the Jets would NOT have moved us up in the draft.

/thread

/ridiculousness

The luster of this meaningless win will fade into oblivion and each and every one of you will wish we had lost another game or 2 when we fail to draft a QB with impact potential for the 28th straight year largely because we played our way out of the a top pick when the season was lost.

Wish all you want. Your wishes don't mean a damn thing to the actual Miami Dolphins.

Thank you for 6 meaningless wins while the Colts just assured themselves of another 15 years of extended excellence.

Unreal with this team... it just never ends.
You do realize that we can trade up with St. Louis. Just because we are drafting out of the top five doesn't mean we can't draft a quarterback.

Back
Top Bottom