**MEDIOCRITY PERSONIFIED** Bowles and Moore to return as we draft a RT 10th overall. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**MEDIOCRITY PERSONIFIED** Bowles and Moore to return as we draft a RT 10th overall.

Sweeping the Bills and ending the Jest's season were meaningful wins. Beating KC, Oakland, and Washington weren't though. Especially since that fraud Teabag will back into the playoffs. At 3-13 we would've been able to draft RG3 and hold bragging rights over a couple of rivals. All we can hope for now is this franchise grows a pair for once in the past decade plus and trades up for RG3. Neither the Rams or Vikings will take him but the Browns and Skins will if they have the chance.

That is loser talk. As a competitor you always try to win otherwise you are truly a loser! So what's that make you?

Like you, a fan of a team that's gone 6-10, 7-9 and 7-9 the last 3 years, hasn't won a playoff game in a decade, hasn't been in an AFC championship game for 20 years, hasn't been to a Superbowl in nearly 30 years and last won the big game 39 years ago.

Dolphins fans under 40 don't know much about what a winner looks like.

I think it's time for me to have some more Cool Aid!!! This is hysterical!!! Miami beat the Jets, it's like getting a belated Christmas present!!!

I've been on the suck for luck bandwagon since week 4, and I know that we did not screw over our draft position TODAY we did it weeks ago in games like the ones against the Chiefs and Raiders. Today's game would have only shifted our draft position one or two picks.
I am frustrated as all hell that we are probably out of the race for Luck and RG3, but I really do think that Matt Barkley staying in school screwed us just as bad as meaningless wins did. If Barkley is in this draft, a trade up for one of the big 3 is much more feasible. I personally still feel that we should trade basically whatever it takes to get our hands on RG3, but if not here are the players I'd prefer in round 1.
1 - Blackmon
2 - Upshaw
3 - Richardson
4 - Wright

Then pick Weeden or Tannehill in round 2.

Could be worse Bowles is 2-1 as head coach .667 not too shabby. This is tops in franchise history

Thank you for 6 meaningless wins while the Colts just assured themselves of another 15 years of extended excellence.

Unreal with this team... it just never ends.

go stomp on some babies or kill some kittens. try n find some sort of life or hobby while your at it.

i didnt know you owned credit-default swaps on the dolphins based on losses.

Back
Top Bottom