**MEDIOCRITY PERSONIFIED** Bowles and Moore to return as we draft a RT 10th overall. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**MEDIOCRITY PERSONIFIED** Bowles and Moore to return as we draft a RT 10th overall.

I wanted us to win today, because we were already out of position to draft the top 2 QB's, but I have trouble ignoring that this season's trajectory has been awful. We lose enough games to be out of it, then win just enough to lose out on prospects. We are mediocrity!

I do think we can 9-10 games next year, but I also do not see us ever contending with Moore. Any fleeting joy this mini-redemption has given us will fade completely when we get torn up by Luck or Griffin3 next year.

Thats exactly right. Nobody is going to remember this season or this win, but when luck or griffin light our *** up and the best weapon we have is moore, i hope people are happy that we passed on two good prospects.

Did you think about this before you posted? We just won and knocked the hated JETS out of the playoffs. I feel damn good about that. Like another member said, "Go root for the Colts."

Who cares? We still have no freaking QB.

Do you not understand that without one we have ZERO chance to win consistently?

Winning 6 games cost us a chance at righting 12 years of mediocrity but alas we once again can't even suck right.

Amen, of course the mediocrity lovers are just happy to beat the Jest.

And people like you and the OP are here to do nothing about ***** about the fans being happy about being the hated Jets. Get over yourselves already and stop crying about it.

Our fan base is happy we have a win on Jan 1st and don't have a game the following week...now thats called MEDIOCRITY AT ITS FINEST! a mediocre fan base with a mediocre team = happy losers.

Who cares? We still have no freaking QB.

Do you not understand that without one we have ZERO chance to win consistently?

Winning 6 games cost us a chance at righting 12 years of mediocrity but alas we once again can't even suck right.

:lol: Wow...there's still a whole draft, free agency and trades to be made. Teams do not play to lose for draft position...plain and simple. Get over and quit the whining.

Nobody wants moore. Carolina practically gave him to us because he sucks. Tell you what, let seattle have him, i will take a half eaten snickers bar and a used tire in trade.

wow, you need some xanax, 5 shots of bookers bourbon (if you can afford it), and a 3 day nap dude. Get used to him because he'll be starting 2012 whether you like it not. Go root for the packers you waste of oxygen.

Thats exactly right. Nobody is going to remember this season or this win, but when luck or griffin light our *** up and the best weapon we have is moore, i hope people are happy that we passed on two good prospects.
OK, how did we pass on two prospects?

Didnt want to win games after we all but played ourselves out of the playoffs in early October. However it is nice beating the Jets if we're going to win.
If we keep Bowles and draft a RT at 8-10 I'll we right with you on our direction. We will not be competitive as real contender with Matt Moore at QB.

wow, you need some xanax, 5 shots of bookers bourbon (if you can afford it), and a 3 day nap dude. Get used to him because he'll be starting 2012 whether you like it not. Go root for the packers you waste of oxygen.
Actually, a xanax and bourbon sounds really good.

Thank you for 6 meaningless wins while the Colts just assured themselves of another 15 years of extended excellence.

Unreal with this team... it just never ends.

tumblrlvgoi6hjkv1qjnhqg-1.png

Back
Top Bottom