Meet Minkah | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Meet Minkah

I'm shocked that there is a single person that can be negative about this pick. My first choice was Edmunds but good grief....we just got a kid that many were calling the most talented player in the draft. If Burke doesn't screw this up we got a player that instantly changes the dynamic of the secondary and the D as a whole. OC's will absolutely account for him on every single play, he's that effective. Homerun of a pick.

There was not a single QB in this draft that would have the immediate impact on the outcome of this team like Fitz does. Literally, dynamic changer.

Not my first choice, but, truly, it's hard to have any problem with this choice. Incredibly high floor, makes people around him better, has excelled tremendously at every level and gives the team a lot of flexibility. Actually, the more I think about this, I think he should have been my first choice over Edmunds.

Hoping to add Gesicki in the second round.

gesicki in the 2nd would be a great pickup and im hoping for that as well

:laugh I totally spaced on the draft last night. (Penguins 3-peat quest has been dominating my time lately)

Like the pick a lot. Kid seems like the genuine article.

I hate the Penguins so much. I actually turned down free tickets to the Calder Cup playoffs to see their AHL team in the playoffs - I don't even want my kids to be familiar with them.

Found a good vid of Minkah on youtube and well, the Fins have lacked that exact player for a long time now. Welcome to Miami!

Love that video, been circulating it for weeks. Kollman has such a convincing tone.

Exercise his 5th year option NOW and extend his contract long term otherwise he will just walk away to another team, like our M.O. dictates...............

Is it just me or was that the most awkward interview ever. Wow....so strange. He looked uncomfortable as can be and I even felt it. He didn't know how to take that guy. He obviously is known, but I don't know who that is and if he's famous I don't know how. That was so weird.

Back
Top Bottom