Meet Minkah | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Meet Minkah

Miami has done well, we talked about it for the last couple of months and now they have drafted one of the best S in the draft.....good job.

Can anyone give a good comparison? Honeybadger? Sounds like everyone is thinking we got great value with him at 11
No not even close. More like Troy Polamalu. We got arguably the 2nd best defensive player at pick 11. It's a fortunate 1st Round how everything fell, be grateful he's a game changer.

Can anyone give a good comparison? Honeybadger? Sounds like everyone is thinking we got great value with him at 11

I have heard Malcom Jenkins maybe a bit more polished coming out and a bit faster.

If you want to know how I feel about this pick?...Well,when Minkah was leaving Bama...I said to myself "Wow,We are really going to miss this guy,and we'll
never see another like him at Bama"!!!! The only other Bama player thru the years I said that about was Derrick Thomas"
That's how special I think Minkah will be...

So there is a high probability I might be doing a uniform swap on this guy. I probably won't get to it until I have done the annual schedule wallpaper but given the team he came from it shouldn't be too hard to pull off.
I know this isn’t up to your standards but I found this and figured I’d share it with you...

DbqVKjRUwAAE9Ow

:laugh I totally spaced on the draft last night. (Penguins 3-peat quest has been dominating my time lately)

Like the pick a lot. Kid seems like the genuine article.

:laugh I totally spaced on the draft last night. (Penguins 3-peat quest has been dominating my time lately)

Like the pick a lot. Kid seems like the genuine article.

I thought they were going to drop it to the Caps...but then I realize the Caps can never beat the Pens.

The way the board fell, I have zero issues with this pick. I loved me some Brock Marion in the 90s. His skill set made a lot of things go for those teams.

Now all this talk of a SS playing LB? In the AFC East? Your asking to be rolled up and being spit out.

Outside of a Delmas sighting here and there for a split second..we haven't had a decent FS since Marion roamed the secondary what seemed like eons ago. About time we finally got a good FS.

Back
Top Bottom