Meet Minkah | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Meet Minkah

DbwVv2wX0AEGfVo

Sounds good to me. Was trying to log on here earlier to find out about this guy, guess a lot of folks were doing the same because the site was not responding. Dolphins info central.

Watching all the post draft coverage on NFL network, not heard a single mention of our pick. Which perhaps says two things, the pick is meh to most naturals and we really aren't relevant in today's game.
or you are butthurt that you disagree with our stealing a team transformational defender and team leader and will be whining ad nauseum that you didn't get your way by us mortgaging the future to trade up for a questionable QB excluding Baker Mayfield where the Todd McShay best rated one was a "94" exactly the same grade he gave Tannehill. Ya think?

Walk it off!!

or you are butthurt that you disagree with our stealing a team transformational defender and team leader and will be whining ad nauseum that you didn't get your way by us mortgaging the future to trade up for a questionable QB excluding Baker Mayfield where the Todd McShay best rated one was a "94" exactly the same grade he gave Tannehill. Ya think?

Walk it off!!

Come back with that crap when we are not .500 team, every ****ing year.

Cleveland helped us land him. Mayfield and Ward ... that organization is perpetually drunk. I feel bad for Landry now.

Such a good pick. He can go default at a few different positions even if Burke isn't creative enough to use that chess piece. I've said he was the dream forever ... but I was still torn with Edmunds being there when the time came. Feel good about this one for the first time in eons.

McMillan can obviously be lumped in due to youth and injury.

Totally off topic, but the Jags D-line is the definition of terrifying.

You don't think we made a major defensive and leadership move to change that?
Too ****ing funny.. Waaah, I didn't get my way.
Shake it off.

Neither you nor I can say that one way or another. All I know is that we've had a stud multiple pro bowl safety, a leader for a number of years but we are still a meh football team, that sometimes wins and just as often loses. If this one safety can be so transformational that suddenly we are contenders then I will take my hat off to you. But until that happens stfu, stop acting like a little child and make your points without dropping to a level where it doesn't need to go.

Back
Top Bottom