Meet Minkah | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Meet Minkah

Is it just me or was that the most awkward interview ever. Wow....so strange. He looked uncomfortable as can be and I even felt it. He didn't know how to take that guy. He obviously is known, but I don't know who that is and if he's famous I don't know how. That was so weird.

Damesheck can be funny....but yeah that was awkward. Mink did his best to roll with him, but I would have been the same way. What are you talking about Dave? And then Dave trashing Tannehill at the end, Mink handled it well while being courteous.

It's like we had an extra pick in the 2nd & 4th rounds if you figure in Robert Quinn and Raekwon McMillan.

So did we even meet with this guy before the draft? I think it was last year, we didn't meet with Harris so no one knew we'd be interested.

Is it just me or was that the most awkward interview ever. Wow....so strange. He looked uncomfortable as can be and I even felt it. He didn't know how to take that guy. He obviously is known, but I don't know who that is and if he's famous I don't know how. That was so weird.

It started off very awkwardly because he had no idea what “mazel tov” meant and it just never recovered from there. I definitely cringed. I don’t think he was expecting that kind of interview and was kind of like wtf?

Ever since the Dolphins parted ways with the Finsiders, the content coming from the team has been either minimal, or just meh. I liked the interviews new rookies would get to do with former players like Sam Madison.

Back
Top Bottom