Mel says Rivers is rising | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mel says Rivers is rising

Originally posted by Danny
This is amazing, We're talkinng about what kind of plays we'll run next september and this is january...lol

Ozzy rules!!

All in good conjecture and conversation :)

I for one am not against this situation...how can I be? Its DONE!

I'm just looking forward to see what the offense has in store in camp.

Looking forward to some of that good FinHeaven reporting from the field :)

I would be happy with Rivers or Losman at #20. They are both gonna be good qbs in the pros. Everyone can keep bashing Losman, but get use to it he may be our pick, and i will be excited if we do get him. Sure i prefer Rivers but, im not gonna cry if we get Losman either. One senior bowl game that he only had 3 posessions is not gonna make or break any guy.

I dont believe that Rivers didnt do anything different in the game than he hasnt done throughout his entire career. The main negative in every scouts minds is his mechanics and he still throws the same so he may have gone up a little b/c of the exposure but he didnt jump from late 2nd to middle 1st b/c of one game. I think the Fins are the earliest anyone would take him b/c of value.

Someone also said that the new Bills Head Coach was asked if he would take Rivers if still available with their 1st round pick and said "yes"....i think that Bills are BSing the NFL...you dont admit you like someone you want to draft

All this conjecture and debate is great, but the main fact is that we now have a new OC, Turner is gone and we need a new QB and Fiedler needs to be gone before improvement can be made.

Back
Top Bottom