MERGED 100X:Ricky very close to coming back/790 Says Ricky Back/Ricky Coming Back! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 100X:Ricky very close to coming back/790 Says Ricky Back/Ricky Coming Back!

BrazForPhins said:
Ronnie Brown: Huge Upside :evil:

Kay Jay: Good upside :D

Gordon: Good Upside :D

Minor,Morris: Good Depth :)

Would u cut a depth guy to add Ricky? Yes.
Would u mind if ricky stays away from the fins forever? No.

I'm already satisfied. :rolleyes:
The key word you are using is "upside". Ricky can bring veteran experiance from a proven back who did rush for over 1800 yards. No running back the dolphins have on their roster has proven themselve in the pro game. That right there is reason enough to pick him back up.

merge with the other 45382568574658 RW threads.

Ricky coming back

I'm new here but I need to know from you guys.

I've been an insane Phins fan my whole life.

But never in a million years would I even pretend that if Ricky Williams suited up for Miami again, that I would actually support him.

What he did to last years team, how it resulted in Coach W's departure. None of that to me can be forgiven.

To me he's nothing but a someone desperate for money now, who once he gets his finances in order, is going to be trolling with Lenny Kravitz again.

He's already killed the team once, why bring him back so he can do it again?

What are all of your thoughts???

Schmiggs said:

But never in a million years would I even pretend that if Ricky Williams suited up for Miami again, that I would actually support him.

What he did to last years team, how it resulted in Coach W's departure. None of that to me can be forgiven.

To me he's nothing but a someone desperate for money now, who once he gets his finances in order, is going to be trolling with Lenny Kravitz again.

That is the only good thing Ricky did last year.

Maybe it was a huge ploy to get Wanny axed!!

Schmiggs said:

I hope that you realize that was a good thing.

I don't think he was a bad coach at all. However I do think his choices of QB's were absolutely horrid...

Schmiggs said:
I don't think he was a bad coach at all. However I do think his choices of QB's were absolutely horrid...

Trust me he was a bad coach.

think back 2 years ago, when we played the bills. ricky had over 200 yards.
instead of running ricky to close the game out in the 4th quarter wanny starts passing the ball. Take a guess how that ended.:shakeno: (bad coach)

We should all be happy Ricky got Wanny the axe. He did us a big favor. We had 1 bad year in 30 years. I think Ricky will be a great addition to our team. It will give us a tandem like Zonk, Morris. The year we went 17-0. Then if Ricky leaves again we still have Ronnie. We can trade ricky in a year or 2 if Ronnie pans out. If Ronnie doesnt pan out we would still have Ricky. Ricky will be great insurance for this team at the RB position. I was pissed at him for leaving, but he can still help this team win now!

yes, Wanny stunk!!

but if ricky comes back and leaves again it will be different because the offense will not be built around RW and we will still have R. Brown.

Schmiggs said:

He was an unstructered and undisiplined coach. Here in Chicago and down in Miami. He was a touchy feely goody guy. Nice guy, but a bad Head caoch at the pro level.:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Schmiggs said:

Reality check here. He was a good guy but he was a horrible coach. If anyone is to blame for a 4-12 season then it has to be Wanny. You just don't build around 1 guy like that. However I am not saying that Ricky was innocent either because his timing sucked. I am just glad Wanny is gone. I think that was the best thing about last year.

Schmiggs said:
DUDE this is the wrong place to be talking crazy like that. dude the guy sucked and was a horrible coach. nuf said.

Schmiggs said:

I would shake his hand for making that happen.

Back
Top Bottom