MERGED 100X:Ricky very close to coming back/790 Says Ricky Back/Ricky Coming Back! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 100X:Ricky very close to coming back/790 Says Ricky Back/Ricky Coming Back!

I WANNA SEE WHAT PEOPLE THAT SAID....."RICKY IS NOT COMING BACK!!!" WILL SAY WHEN HE'S BACK....I could not understand why some people could not see the POSSIBILITIES of him coming back instead of assuming without any source that "RICKY IS DEFINITELY NOT COMING BACK!!!QUIT THIS!!AND BLAH BLAH BLAH!!" :mad:
Never say never. I wasn't sure he was coming back so I would never say, HE WILL or HE WON'T

Im sorry i didnt mean that I didnt believe u its just that every other day someone else says the same thing. They always say the same thing that ricky is coming back and i just wanna see him and see even if he does come back, how will he be? Will he be in football shape? Will he play? what about Ronnie? So many questions.

endozone said:
Yes only four post because I have a life. If I did not hear Jason Cole tell LeBetard this with my own ears I wouldn't have wasted my time registering. It will be in tomorrow's papers GUARANTEED.

I'M with ya, zone... :cooldude:

it's ok, i just had to say that :D
I had never assumed nothing, I think the people that said "Hey, Ricky WILL come back" are as ignorant as the ones that said "Stop, he WON'T come back"
the thing is, WHO KNOWS?, tell me what u think but tell me why u think that.

It would be the same if I said here....

Spielman will be given the boot! (And that's it because i think it is this. Bye.)

Who knows? only saban..maybe he'll be kept for a minor role or maybe he'll stay as a GM, or maybe he'll leave.

BrazForPhins said:
I WANNA SEE WHAT PEOPLE THAT SAID....."RICKY IS NOT COMING BACK!!!" WILL SAY WHEN HE'S BACK....I could not understand why some people could not see the POSSIBILITIES of him coming back instead of assuming without any source that "RICKY IS DEFINITELY NOT COMING BACK!!!QUIT THIS!!AND BLAH BLAH BLAH!!" :mad:
Never say never. I wasn't sure he was coming back so I would never say, HE WILL or HE WON'T

I was 100% certain he would try and come back once he owed the Dolphins 8 plus million dollars. Lack of money tends to wake most rational ppl up.

pigskinguy said:
You think there will be room on the roster for Kay Jay if Ricky comes back? I doubt it.
I think so. It all depends on how things shake out in training camp. I'd say the only OBs who would be certain to make the team are Ronnie and Heath Evans. Kay-Jay could conceivably outplay Minor, Morris and Gordon. He has the ability to do so.
Remember too that with the 4 game suspension, Ricky won't count as part of the 53 man roster while he is suspended. So we could go into the first game with the 5 OBs being Brown, Evans, Morris, Gordon and Harris. After the fourth game, a roster move would have to be made to activate Ricky, and there is the chance someone could be hurt by then and need to go on IR and we'll be filling the spot with a fresh revitalized Ricky.

ohall said:
I was 100% certain he would try and come back once he owed the Dolphins 8 plus million dollars. Lack of money tends to wake most rational ppl up.

I thought this 8 million dollars would make him come back too..But 100% certain? C'mon :wink:
The weird thing is that even with this FACT some guys here said that HE WON'T COME BACK FOR SURE, that we were nuts

MrClean said:
I think so. It all depends on how things shake out in training camp. I'd say the only OBs who would be certain to make the team are Ronnie and Heath Evans. Kay-Jay could conceivably outplay Minor, Morris and Gordon. He has the ability to do so.
Remember too that with the 4 game suspension, Ricky won't count as part of the 53 man roster while he is suspended. So we could go into the first game with the 5 OBs being Brown, Evans, Morris, Gordon and Harris. After the fourth game, a roster move would have to be made to activate Ricky, and there is the chance someone could be hurt by then and need to go on IR and we'll be filling the spot with a fresh revitalized Ricky.

I don't know how comfortable I would feel going into the season with 2 rookies and Ricky Williams as our 3 RB's.

BrazForPhins said:

the guy hasn't come back yet - and even if he does, it doesn't mean he is going to stay - he could get traded or he could... hmmm... quit the team - no wait... he would never do that -

GreenMonster said:
Totally agree we could go from a Sammy Morris/Travis Minor combo to Ronnie Brown/New Ricky Williams.. The best part about having Ronnie is, Ricky can tone down the carries like he wants but still get 10 quality rushes in a game.. I don't want Saban killing Ricky's Astro Body like Wanny did.
I think it has recently been determined that Ricky said his "astral body" rather than astro body. That is a term used in the holistic medicine that Ricky is/was studying in Cali. Whatever it takes to get Ricky to put down the bong, and he if really believes in that stuff and wants to do it because it was harming his astral body, ok fine.
Of course the LSD guru Timothy Leary, when the Moody Blues were singing the song about him said something like: "He’ll fly his astral plane. He’ll take you trips around the bay. He’ll bring you back the same day." etc.
So this astral thing is open to possible second guessing too. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom