Merged 15x: Big Ben Hurt in motorcycle accident. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 15x: Big Ben Hurt in motorcycle accident.

Spray Mucus said:
you can atl east give a little more details.

Ben wasn't wearing a helmet, hit his head on a winsheld of another car as he flew over the handle bars.

I hate to say this, but, what an idiot! The guy is on top of the NFL world riht now and does something so stupid.

I'm not glad he got hurt but, can you blame me for saying he diserved it?

No. Anyone who is riding a motorcycle should wear all the appropriate gear including a helmet, gloves, and jacket.

I hope it's not too serious and that he learned his lesson.

There was a big gash in his head that could be severe.

Apparently he was conscious immediately following the accident and event stated his name to witness who came to is aid.

Sounds like he is one lucky SOB.

My best wishes to him. Hopefully he learns. He's VERY lucky! To fly over the handlebars and go head first into a windshield and live to tell about it is unheard of.

I don't want to say that he deserves it for not wearing a helmet because no one deserves that. But come on, you have got use your head a little bit. (No pun intented.) I also imagine this is against his contract and should cost his some money. No way does Cowher want his guys riding around on motorcylces, especially without a helmet for crying out loud.

Hope Ben is o.k, but if he wants to skip the opener, that'd be fine with me. :)

ESPN tv confirms Roethlisberger in motorcycle accident

Motorcycle hit car, he hit windshield, head bleeding, not life threatening.

I just called my friend in pittsburgh, he didn't even know about it until I called him. Hope Big Ben is ok but still, you never know what could happen, especially without a helmet. No condition just yet but I'm assuming it's serious at least.

Back
Top Bottom