Merged 15x: Big Ben Hurt in motorcycle accident. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 15x: Big Ben Hurt in motorcycle accident.

Steelers QB Big Ben Injured in Motorcycle Accident!!

Just saw on ESPN that Big Ben collided with a car on his motorcycle hit his head on the windshield. Apparently he wasn't wearing a helmet.

The injuries aren't Life-threatening though...but still. Hope he makes it out ok.

ouch. Hope he's alright.

Bikes are ******ed will full gear on. Without head gear, they are beyond ******ed. At least require an organ donor card with the purchase of a motorcycle. I was almost hit 6 times coming to work from a few miles away here in s.fl. I'm thinking of putting tires around my car.

I have not ridden a motorcycle since I was a kid, and I mainly rode dirtbikes offroad.... I think if you live in a city and ride without a helmet sooner or later you are asking for trouble. Hopefully he was not seriously hurt like Kellen Winslow Jr., and the Chicago Bulls player a few years back.

pwn3dyo said:
well, hopefully he's healthy by week 2.

I was thinking the same thing but waiting for someone else to say this. :shakeno:

Well, looking at the bright side, this might get the jackarses in the PA legislature who voted to allow riding motorcycles without helmets about two or three years ago to rethink their stupidity. I have little doubt that more support for this stupidity came from Steelers territory than Eagles country.

Roethlisberger injured in Motorcycle accident!!!!!

I just heard from ESPNnews that he was injured. Reported that he was not wearing a helmet, and is being treated to gashes on his forhead. I dont know any further details, as they come out everyone will know

straitg2nite said:
I dont know if that would effect his status for the season

He hit a windshield with his head with no Helmet! It's going to effect him.

I hope he's ok that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom