Merged: 2006 Free Agents | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: 2006 Free Agents

Hey Boomer,don't mean to get off topic,but since I value your draft
opinion,what do you think about DeMeco Ryans (LB)from
Bama?

ch19079 said:
very nice list. but i can tell you right now, the bills will resign, clements, Teague, and Crowell.

some players i would be interested in:
K Mike Vanderjagt
K Adam Vinatieri
G Stephen Neal
OT Tom Ashworth
C Mike Flanagan
Are u sure Vinatieri didnt sign an extension?

This is going to be a totally dumb question, but I thought Carr was an agent next year. He is not on the list? Is it b/c of the optional buyout?

unifiedtheory said:
They'll both get the franchise tag.

i know they will get the tag but this was a wish list and i wish we could get them:tongue:
ill ad #3 nasty nate clements to my "wish list";)

also i hear that jay fiedler guy is a stud we should grab him

Fiedler is a bust what are you talking about. We need to grab the third guy on San Diego's bench. I hear he passes like P Manning and runs like Barry Sanders. His name is something Feeley

Namor said:
Hey Boomer,don't mean to get off topic,but since I value your draft
opinion,what do you think about DeMeco Ryans (LB)from
Bama?

I like him a lot. I remember seeing him and Freddie Roach as sophomores quite a lot and thinking that if they trained on, they'd be supreme players. Ryans has gotten really, really good - personally I thought Roach at the time would be the stud. I think Ryans is a first rounder and I think Roach is a day one pick.

MiamiDolphins34 said:
Yea,you do mel kiper :rofl3:

:rolleyes:

OK mate. You're right, I'm wrong.

Silly me.

But wait........here's Len Pasquarelli and what.....what's that Len.......? I can't hear you....speak up.......

"It will be difficult with all the standout middle linebackers in the AFC this season -- Al Wilson (Denver), Zach Thomas (Miami), Jonathan Vilma (New York Jets) and Gary Brackett (Indianapolis), among others -- Mike for Peterson to get a trip to Honolulu, but he merits strong consideration."

Oh OK, I hear you now.

MiamiDolphins34 said:
Yea brackett is a heck of a player :rolleyes: Just cuz some dont agree with him he has to call people ladies and that we dont know what we are talking about? :shakeno:

Tell me what you know about Brackett, about his strengths and weaknesses, how he's been playing the last two years.

When you've done that, we'll assess just how good he is.

Boomer said:
:rolleyes:

OK mate. You're right, I'm wrong.

Silly me.

But wait........here's Len Pasquarelli and what.....what's that Len.......? I can't hear you....speak up.......

"It will be difficult with all the standout middle linebackers in the AFC this season -- Al Wilson (Denver), Zach Thomas (Miami), Jonathan Vilma (New York Jets) and Gary Brackett (Indianapolis), among others -- Mike for Peterson to get a trip to Honolulu, but he merits strong consideration."

Oh OK, I hear you now.

THERE ARE BETTER OPTIONS AT LB. Heard me now? Mate? :rofl3:

I'm still waiting for you to show me his strengths and weaknesses.

No wait..........you have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom